Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

:lol: :lol: :lol: You dunno who TT is famb?
Lol, no, I've never watched a single second of the Kardashian show. I try to not pay any attention to them at all, although I did notice Kendall Jenner is pretty damn gorgeous. But I actually only saw her in the new Adidas Arkyn ads, lol.

20180410_174945.jpg

Saw this today going to work.
God=Wildin
Soon to be Thief=Doing it
I work by there too :nerd::nerd:

Thinking of it, I really don't know any 'internet famous' people, actually. YouTube 'stars', IG models and other people who are 'famous' just for being 'famous' really mean nothing to me. Except I guess that Niykee chick with the big ***. She was hot at first and now she's kinda the definition of a "fool wildin'"

How many of those people are there??? I have literally never heard of that one.

This got me rollin ... but yeahTT an idiot . He’s always wildn in the clubs in the city but we don’t have paparazzi and nobody on the scene cares lol

Should of just kept it local smh

Lol, no, I've never watched a single second of the Kardashian show. I try to not pay any attention to them at all, although I did notice Kendall Jenner is pretty damn gorgeous. But I actually only saw her in the new Adidas Arkyn ads, lol.

Thinking of it, I really don't know any 'internet famous' people, actually. YouTube 'stars', IG models and other people who are 'famous' just for being 'famous' really mean nothing to me. Except I guess that Niykee chick with the big ***. She was hot at first and now she's kinda the definition of a "fool wildin'"

Lol

As much as I dislike the Kardashians and trust me I don't feel bad about the situation. TT has to be the dumbest most insensible person ....

You have a expecting partner at home and you are in a club no damns given messing around with a certified ***** (actually ****s for benefits) and take her back home and let her record you?

If he loses everything I'm good with it.

Boxing Star Nicola Adams 'Heartbroken' After Fiancee and Fellow Boxer Marlen Esparza 'Leaves Her' For White Male Personal Trainer
"When you know you know," Marlen captured a shot with her new partner
4B07BB6200000578-5601279-image-m-10_1523404373752.jpg

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/boxing-star-nicola-adams-heartbroken-12341301

Olympic champion boxer Nicola Adams is left heartbroken after her female American fiancée leaves her for a man
  • Two-time Olympic gold winner, 35, became engaged to Esparza 16 months ago
  • Now the wedding is off - and Esparza has posted a snap of her with her new man
  • Friend of Nicola's said she is affected by the break-up but focusing on her career
British boxing champion Nicola Adams is said to be heartbroken after her fiancée, fellow fighter Marlen Esparza, left her for a man.

The two-time Olympic gold medal winner, 35, became engaged to the American flyweight boxer over a year ago.

But now the wedding is off - with the 28-year-old Esparza posting a snap on Instagram showing her kissing her new fiancé, known only as Frank, who is also her personal trainer.

The photograph - which shows her kissing Frank while wearing an engagement ring - includes a caption reading: 'I have had the most difficult time of my entire life but God always has his way! I can't wait until June 3rd!

'You saved my life and I can't wait to spend forever with you.'

Back
Top Bottom