Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

:lol:

Yooo when he kicked that individual in the face and the way the body dropped off the seat lmao

"IMA ****IN BEAST"

I'm going to hell for laughing cuz he ****** that person up bad

Last edited:
NextPassionateCleanerwrasse-max-14mb.gif

Can someone explain what the hell just happened in, lol.

Found the new article

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/08/2...sed-from-arkansas-police-car-after-crash.html

@aepps20

Roy bout to go to jail, :smh:. Self snitching at it's finest :lol:

Last edited:
Holly Crap, dude just blacked out.

The way I see it, dude was calm and wasn't the aggressor. Even when he was approached he maintained his cool. Once the other person put their hands on him and continue then he blacked out and defended himself.

Was it excessive? To use that are watching from the outside, absolutely, but a good lawyer would argue during the heat of the moment when he has been assaulted he wanted to make sure there was no retaliation. In addition, I would argue some type of PTSD and the reason for the blockage.

Only thing that might mess him over is the final kick at the end. At that point it was not a continues onslaught. He stop for a brief moment and could of have gather himself.

Good luck to him and to the person that got stomped.

That was way too much after that first kick, especially when you consider the opponent. In all honesty he could've finished it off with two good blows. He was beating that person like they talked about his dead mother.

How does one even get arrested 19 times in 2 years?? I haven't even seen my mother 19 times in the last 2 years and this bum has been cuffed and released that many times

Tf did they do put him in timeout and tell him to be a good boy? what kinda **** is that

Man that's was too much, def going to jail and since its in video him saying "die btc" it's gonna even get a worse charge for attempting murder. Smh he didn't had to do all that extra foot stomping.

Oh yeah, dude is getting attempted murder for
Sure. He getting locked up for a LONG time

That video of that human getting stomped out was brutal. They weren’t even leaking at the end. It was a faucet all the way open.

Def Getting Attemptd Murder, No Way Around It “Die *****” While Stomping A Defenseless Persons Head :smh: Idk What They Were Arguing About But They’ll Both Regret It For The Rest Of Their Lives

Oh yeah, dude is getting attempted murder for
Sure. He getting locked up for a LONG time

That is so crazy because all of that wasn't even necessary. He could have duffed that person out with one punch and been done with it. All that extra **** for someone that weak was stupid as hell :smh:.

add "hate crime" to the charges. Dudes going away for a while.

Hate crime? I missed most of the dialogue, couldn't make it out. But did that altercation start because the person is trans? Or is a hate crime automatically slapped on when getting into it with LGBTQ community?

Back
Top Bottom