Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

This is some idiotic logic if I've ever seen it.

So someone placing there arm on someone is "escalating a situation" enough to justify what amounts to attempted murder?

There are some crazy people out there, but for you advocate in favor of the crazy person's overreaction is telling as to how your mind functions.

I'm not even saying the dude shouldn't have had hands put on him. I'm just saying a two-piece would have been more than sufficient for the offense. Anything more than that is, again, OD.

Just because you think you are right, doesn't mean you are right.Hence the reason why dude got stomped. Because he probably got away with doing **** like that in the past.

Being around individuals that suffer from PTSD, has thought me a lot of things. Example, I have a few veterans feiends. Prior to 4th of July we had a BBQ. During the BBQ, kids were playing with firework. Well, my buddies heard a couple of fire crackers and they dropped their plates and hit the ground looking for cover. Although some people thought it was a joke and laughed and others were looking at them like they were abnormal, it was a very real moment. One of them broke down and took him a good 30 minutes to calm down.

The point I'm making is that you never know .. whether the beat down was warranted or not, whether you think I'm justifying it which I'm not, whether you agree or not. Facts are the dude put his hands on Roy and Roy reacted...

The concept shouldn't be that hard to comprehend, but yet you calling my logic idiotic. SMH. I'm certain you have no knowledge of this or how the law actually works.

For every action there's a reaction, period. You, I, would of have handle things different. Roy obviously handle things his way. But if dude that got stomped never would of have escalated things this probably would have never happen.

Going back to the original comment, you never know who you ******* with and what's going thru their head.

BTW, not that it makes a difference but the trans didn't gently place his arms on Roy, he mushed him. And just to show you how dumb you sound, did that little mush warranted a two piece?????? But yet you want to come at me .... smh.

Last edited:
He didn't call you an idiot, he said your logic was idiotic.

And your logic is bad. You are making up these "what ifs" to downplay what happened, and shift the blame to the victim. No matter Roy's past, he has a responsibility to conduct himself in a reasonable manner. Being touched doesn't warrant an assault. However, in scenarios like this, many dudes would have let a two-piece slide, in the name of street justice and some karma for ole boy.

But Roy didn't stop there; he kept going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going. He could have killed someone all over a petty touch.

You can create this "what ifs" to put some of the blame on the victim of this beating, but I can do the same thing to make it seem worst. Maybe Roy grew up in a healthy home, maybe Roy sees a mental health professional for stress management and meditates and is of very stable mind, maybe this, maybe that, maybe we don't really know. Your argument is flimsy if it is just what ifs

It is reasonable to say that dudes should know that putting your hands (barely too) on someone might lead to a physical altercation. It is unreasonable for someone to assume that it might escalate to your almost losing your life. Roy should know better and do better if he can't control himself he is a danger to himself and the public and needs to removed from the public and put in an institution for treatment.

Last edited:

Hold my beer

fb0f7d9bd636db9d1698d93a80156404.gif

He didn't call you an idiot, he said your logic was idiotic.

And I agree, it is bad. You are making up these "what ifs" to downplay what happened, and shift the blame to the victim. No matter Roy's past, he has a responsibility to conduct himself in a reasonable manner. Being touched doesn't warrant an assault. However, in scenarios like this, many dudes would have let a two-piece slide, in the name of street justice and some karma for oye boy.

But Roy didn't stop there; he kept going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going. He could have killed someone all over a petty touch.

You can create this "what ifs" to put some of the blame on the victim of this beating, but I can do the same thing to make it seem worst. Maybe Roy grew up in a healthy home, maybe Roy sees a mental health professional for stress management and meditates and is of very stable mind, maybe this, maybe that, maybe we don't really know. Your argument is flimsy if it is just what ifs

It is reasonable to say that dudes should know that putting your hands (barely too) on someone might lead to a physical altercation. It is unreasonable for someone to assume that it might escalate to your almost losing your life. Roy should know better and do better if he can't control himself he is a danger to himself and the public and needs to removed from the public and put in an institution for treatment.
Ok let me take the what ifs for argument sakes.

Trans put hands on Roy and Roy almost killed him.

If trans didn't put his hand on Roy, it doesn't seems like the argument would of have been much more than that.

I'm not arguing the fact that it was excessive or neither I'm justifying the beat down.

All I'm saying is, if I ever put my hand on another person, I can reasonably expect to die. If you put your hands on another person with the notion that someone might break you up or at best you will get a few punches, IMO you aren't that smart. You never know who you ******* with ...

Roy def deserves whatever time he gets.

Other person deseved to get their *** beat. Definitely not to that extent but that's the cance you take.

Roy def deserves whatever time he gets.

Other person deseved to get their *** beat. Definitely not to that extent but that's the cance you take.
Yea u def gotta leave people alone. Roy oded though. That was way too much. He damn near killed the dude. Looked like a Grand Theft Auto beating.

Btw, the trans woman and ol' Roy were friends, he wasn't just some stranger she "put hands on"

http://www.wbtv.com/story/37937867/...n-head-during-attack-on-cats-suspect-arrested

"WBTV spoke to Ware on Thursday. She said Hedman was a friend, and that she has known him for some time. She said Hedman's sister even visited her after the attack."

Also, this m*****f***** seems to love beating on women:
"Hedman has been arrested at least 20 times in Charlotte on various charges including resisting arrest, trespassing, protective order violation, drug charges, breaking and entering, common law robbery and probation violations. Hedman has also been charged with assault on a female three separate times - in January 2018, December 2017 and May 2017."

WTF kind of "society" do you live in where this diseased logic makes sense, or is in some way reality?????
That’s everywhere, except I wouldn’t say expect to die, id day expect someone to potentially try to murk me. Can’t let anything surprise you

Back
Top Bottom