Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Brampton's dumbest AF. Playing like utter garbage too, so his current NBA paycheck the largest he's ever going to get and now he's gonna have 2 child support payments. :smh:

00E53C2F3B0EA103879E4449FC9933EC34F94B04

Boxing Star Nicola Adams 'Heartbroken' After Fiancee and Fellow Boxer Marlen Esparza 'Leaves Her' For White Male Personal Trainer
"When you know you know," Marlen captured a shot with her new partner
4B07BB6200000578-5601279-image-m-10_1523404373752.jpg

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/boxing-star-nicola-adams-heartbroken-12341301

Is he the fool in this scenario? I would assume so if he thinks it'll last with a chick that was already engaged and left her fiance to get engaged to him. The way she flip flops who knows, where she'll end up in two years. People really need to stop posting their lives on social media.

When are these women going to realize that pro athletes got Oh's? You got regular dudes making 32k with multiple side chicks, a celeb in his prime with Ms in his account and you expect him to have only one {()}? :rofl:

Can say with a fair degree of certainty that these birds know exactly what's up and do their damnedest to have a seed planted.

When are these women going to realize that pro athletes got Oh's? You got regular dudes making 32k with multiple side chicks, a celeb in his prime with Ms in his account and you expect him to have only one {()}? :rofl:
Bro ...let's not act like this ***** wasn't ******* Harden and who knows who when she was still Married to Lamar.

And lets not forget that TT left his Babys mother for KK when she was still pregnant and KK didn't give two ****s.

**** her and **** him ..m although dumb and insensible, seems like it came back. LoL

Thinking of it, I really don't know any 'internet famous' people, actually. YouTube 'stars', IG models and other people who are 'famous' just for being 'famous' really mean nothing to me. Except I guess that Niykee chick with the big ***. She was hot at first and now she's kinda the definition of a "fool wildin'"

That nose job she got was terrible.

I've heard that Brampton man's move different, is that true?

Depends. There's two types of Brampton man's. The ones that are born and raised there generally tend to be waste yutes. Then there's man's that are originally from the Rex or JnF (or other ends in the West end) and got some paper and moved out there.

Its actually mad wack out there though. I worked out there at one point and the whole city is buns.

Depends. There's two types of Brampton man's. The ones that are born and raised there generally tend to be waste yutes. Then there's man's that are originally from the Rex or JnF (or other ends in the West end) and got some paper and moved out there.

Its actually mad wack out there though. I worked out there at one point and the whole city is buns.
ain't Brampton the suburbs? when you say Rex and JnF, you're talking about Rexdale and Jane&Finch right?

Back
Top Bottom