Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

93FF0F5B-2227-496C-8988-4E0109FBFC9A.jpeg

Nah TURBO UNO TURBO UNO #10 put someone to sleep. Anyone have backstory on that? Looks like some late '80s or early '90s match based on the number of mullets. :rofl:
#10 is diego maradona, son was wts and an ill coke head back in the day. Maradona was a legend on and off the pitch for being a wild boy. this was an all out brawl between Barca and idk the other team but Maradona was def a street cat playing soccer lmao

Apparently the real story behind this is that the nurse was having an allergic reaction to an antibiotic, and rather than allowing her to leave work and properly seek treatment they told her to take some Benadryl and get back to work.

Stuff like this happens all the time in healthcare, and it can be really convenient if you do it right. If I feel like I'm getting sick I'll usually pull a doctor I trust/like aside, tell them my symptoms, and they'll write me a script on the spot. I'll get my script filled from the employee pharmacy at the hospital immediately and I'll be on my merry way.

The real fool wylin' here is the person that posted this video, subsequently posted the back story behind this video, and left the title of the video completely the same.

That makes sense, it's unfortunate but I get why they'd do that. I'm guessing she didn't get the non drowsy Benadryl based off how it's affecting her. I wasn't aware of the back story, but I assumed she was tired/sleep deprived. Which is why I said what I said about people just posting **** to do it. All she needs is for the wrong people to see this and start investigating ****, smh.

I’ve met some base head rn’s. They be online looking for attn at that 3AM wave. They get paid 80k and up plus OT and have access to meds. Wake yo *** up.

I'm sure there are and I wasn't saying they don't exist. In this situation however, you can see that isn't the case. Now that we know the real story, what I said holds weight. People just want them likes and views. Forget the fact that this woman is at work, lets make some **** up about her for the world to see and judge her based off false information.

IRON WILL
Millionaire, 94, Leaves Partner of 42 Years NOTHING in His Will – But Judge Overturns Final Wishes
nintchdbpict000397845406.jpg

The millionaire landowner chose to leave his fortune to two tenants who had been kind to him while leaving his long-term partner without a penny despite being his main career in ill-health

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6012786/millionaire-leaves-wife-42-years-nothing-judge/

A widow has been saved from poverty after her millionaire partner shunned her from his will.

Scorned Joan Thompson, 79, lived as man and wife with landowner Wynford Hodge for 42 years before his death last year.

The 94-year-old was worth more than $2.1 million when he died but chose to leave his fortune to two tenants who had been kind to him in his final years leaving his long-term spouse penniless.

In a letter attached to his will Hodge – who owned Parsonage Farm and Caravan Park in Amroth, Pembrokeshire – was adamant he did not want wife Joan or her four children to inherit any of his fortune.

He dubbed his wife “financially comfortable” despite her having a modest $3,500 in the bank.

Joan has been forced to live off benefits in a nursing home despite desperately wanting to return to the family estate where she had friends on the caravan park.

In a shock move, Judge Jarman has effectively re-written the wealthy businessman’s will by handing Thompson a $318,000 cottage on the estate.

The Judge ruled Hodge had failed to match up to his responsibilities to his long-term partner.

He also ruled the landowner’s belief that his wife would need no financial support after his death as a “mistake.”

In addition to the cottage, widow Joan will receive almost $268,000 in cash to pay for the refurbishment and to provide her with reasonable financial support.

Her late partner, who was suffering from prostate cancer, made more than ten wills before his death.

In the hospital before he died, Hodge told Joan “not to worry as she would be well looked after,” Cardiff High Court heard.

But in his final will he chose to leave it all to tenants Karla Evans and Agon Berisha who had carried out unpaid errands and helped him with his shopping.

Joan and her young son Dean moved into a caravan at Parsonage Farm in the 1970s and into the farmhouse with Hodge soon afterward.

She then took to working on the farm and caravan site without pay while helping care for Hodge’s mother. She later acted as her partner’s main carer when his health began to fail.

The judge ordered that the £225,000 cottage be transferred to her where she could be looked after by son Dean and his wife.

Back
Top Bottom