Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Homie's 'bisceps' and wrist the same size. :smh:

Side note: Any of you older cats dislike this 'gamer' moniker?

Should’ve been more like him.

images

I hate this stuff sometimes. Why she gotta be high though? Obviously she's overworked and tired. Not that it's ok and doesn't present a risk down the line, but to label her as high is ****ed up :smh:
Apparently the real story behind this is that the nurse was having an allergic reaction to an antibiotic, and rather than allowing her to leave work and properly seek treatment they told her to take some Benadryl and get back to work.

Stuff like this happens all the time in healthcare, and it can be really convenient if you do it right. If I feel like I'm getting sick I'll usually pull a doctor I trust/like aside, tell them my symptoms, and they'll write me a script on the spot. I'll get my script filled from the employee pharmacy at the hospital immediately and I'll be on my merry way.

The real fool wylin' here is the person that posted this video, subsequently posted the back story behind this video, and left the title of the video completely the same.

I hate this stuff sometimes. Why she gotta be high though? Obviously she's overworked and tired. Not that it's ok and doesn't present a risk down the line, but to label her as high is ****ed up :smh:
I’ve met some base head rn’s. They be online looking for attn at that 3AM wave. They get paid 80k and up plus OT and have access to meds. Wake yo *** up.

I’ve met some base head rn’s. They be online looking for attn at that 3AM wave. They get paid 80k and up plus OT and have access to meds. Wake yo *** up.
Not denying that there are nurses that divert narcs or work under the influence (hell, I had to walk one out of the building when I worked in management), but that wasn't actually the case and spiceman80 spiceman80 is in the right in this situation.

Also not entirely sure what their salary has to do with anything.

Back
Top Bottom