Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Wilding for real. Not to discourage anyone trying to get that social media bag , but it's a lot, LOT harder these days bc soooooooooo many people are hip to it.

same thing i tell dudes who keep pushing they mixtape/soundcloud on me on Facebook its too many of yall doing this.

Also too many people are willing to make a fool of themselves, risk their life, or show their @** for e-fame. Like almost everybody is doing it so it's almost impossible to stand out.

real talk. two of my sisters are teachers and both have said theyve had MULTIPLE students say they want to be "youtube famous" or "youtube personalities" when they grow up. this is what elementary kids are saying these days. its out of hand. these e-famous people are rich....off selling a dream. people buy into the dream and think they can do it too, not realizing the ONLY reason the person they look up to is rich... is because your dumb*** keeps giving them money to watch them spend your money.

BrokenShamefulIggypops-size_restricted.gif

Renting acutally doesn't sound like a bad idea. $15-$20 of easy money. I'll have like 3 or 3 bred toes on deck or any other hype of shoe DS and have him keep the ones he wants to wear 3-5 days only if he put down returnable security Deposit of like $100 just in case he felt keepping it or not giving giving back, and just repeat the cycle again with another customer.

Renting acutally doesn't sound like a bad idea. $15-$20 of easy money. I'll have like 3 or 3 bred toes on deck or any other hype of shoe DS and have him keep the ones he wants to wear 3-5 days only if he put down returnable security Deposit of like $100 just in case he felt keepping it or not giving giving back, and just repeat the cycle again with another customer.

Naw Imma need the shoe's entire market value for the deposit.

If you run off on me, you bought em.

Naw Imma need the shoe's entire market value for the deposit.

If you run off on me, you bought em.

Then your basically re-selling it to him. Also I'm just hypothetically speaking, im sure you can charge him/customer for other things., And let say he wanted to rent other shoes in your collection only way he can rent diffferent shoes. is by returning the shoeshe orginally rented. Its like when netflix had dvds, you can only rent again when your returned back the DVDs.

I'm sure if you do a small pilot program and see how it works and also see if it's actually profitable from a investor perspective it can fetch you some money...long term not short/fast money.

Screenshot_2018-03-09-18-23-57.png

Lavar ball tryna hustle nigs for tap water $100 a bottle....yes one hundred dollars a bottle.!! Only for thirsty big ballers!!!

Back
Top Bottom