Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

D2E8F39F-8852-45A5-8AFD-62B883C5319D.jpeg

reminds me of this scumbag that used church funds to buy himself a 2.8mil house and high class cars. and crazy vacation destinations

So if its a woman whys it wildin
its a full blown women, i just freak out when i see women with forearm hairs and large hands. Its like boomerang movie where eddie murphy not liking women with ugly toes. gives me the goosebumps and extreme turn off for me.

she's doin'it

No adams apple. Relatively soft jawline. Arms got some hair but I've seen hairier on a chick. I'm saying female until proven otherwise.

Damn shame *****s got to go through all this nowadays to make sure a woman is a woman :smh:

Yup. I'll bet the farm she's got south or central American in her. That's about it lol. Internet got dudes SHOOK lmaooooo

And this... Is officially the dirtiest play I've ever seen in basketball. He could've paralyzed or made this kid break something. Both teams should've beat this kids ***

Capture.PNG

tied up 3 minutes on the clock and in the 3rd quater nah. homie had intentions of hurting someone for sure.
I would yolked him when i got up.

And this... Is officially the dirtiest play I've ever seen in basketball. He could've paralyzed or made this kid break something. Both teams should've beat this kids ***

Dude should have held on to the rim to break his fall.

Back
Top Bottom