Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Dude should have held on to the rim to break his fall.
He got pushed before he got to the rim. There's no way to react that fast. And even if he did hold on he'd probably fall on his neck or back with all that momentum. The dude who pushed him even jumped into the push if really look. I woulda cracked some things on the guy

Couldn't have been no hood schools cuz that white boy wouldnt make it off that court with getting some hands and feet.
He did that **** to some ****** who he thought would let him get away with it. Game shouldve been called off due to a brawl after a play like that.

Trying to hang on the rim would have been worse. Dude deserves an *** whooping for that. If I’m his teammate I wouldn’t let him get killed, but if opposing players had taken a few swings I wouldn’t have stopped it. Could’ve been a disaster.

Couldn't have been no hood schools cuz that white boy wouldnt make it off that court with getting some hands and feet.
He did that **** to some *****s who he thought would let him get away with it. Game shouldve been called off due to a brawl after a play like that.

by looking at you sig, you def from nyc. if dude did that on any outdoor court in a nyc hood, he probably would have been missing.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loc...476428773.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_NYBrand
BD776D94-8C06-4198-B2B7-D06015718941.jpeg

its a full blown women, i just freak out when i see women with forearm hairs and large hands. Its like boomerang movie where eddie murphy not liking women with ugly toes. gives me the goosebumps and extreme turn off for me.

she's doin'it

Dead ***....I like that ***. Don't ask me why lol

Back
Top Bottom