Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

danni star is a radio dj in the dmv on wkys 93.9

she apparently didnt hire a babysitter for being "too pretty"

so without her prior knowledge her cohost dj quiksilver brought the girl on the radio

so danni star snapped and quit live on the air

then quiksilver's called in to defend danni star

Last edited:

Lmao. Funniest ****.

Ricky went into the bathroom to take a piss. He goes in the bathroom and there’s a man in the stall, taking a **** presumably. He noticed the shoes (black and navy blue gator shoes). So he goes back and tells Beyoncé to go and snap a pic of the shoes. She does and puts the **** on Facebook. Apparently there’s only like one or two dudes there who dresses like that, so folks narrowed it down. The office starts harassing the man calling him “doo doo shoes.” Ricky and ‘em got reprimanded on the air. Lmfao.

danni star is a radio dj in the dmv on wkys 93.9

she apparently didnt hire a babysitter for being "too pretty"

so without her prior knowledge her cohost dj quiksilver brought the girl on the radio

so danni star snapped and quit live on the air

then quiksilver's called in to defend danni star

She was awful and show is cringe anyways. Forget to post in the things that make you cringe thread but one was women who speak like real life twitter. "yasss, I am here for it" ***** all I asked was what's for lunch. She sucked, quick was aight at times, then there's some other corny try hard who's awful.

these are the type of dudes that call everyone “boss”

1-png.2073007

I have so many questions

This is the type of girl thats cool to kick it with, she down to do random funny **** :lol:

On the one hand, I gotta give props because club culture is about ostentation and that certainly was an ostentatious move...

on the other hand having had negative experiences with horses, I gotta say that's the dumbest thing you could possibly do with one. Put a horse in a tight space around people it doesn't know and loud music. If that horse got spooked woulda been multiple injuries and law suits.

That's karin stephens aka supahead?

She still around?

Also again with the suckin toes thing...what am I doin wrong? I can't get no reaction outta it.

How is that wild? That's who he learn from ...

Plenty of people go to other countries and over time the prominent accent prevails.

You giving people too much credit. Most folks haven’t left their bubble (city limits) or think that Languages are spoken in only one form.

Spain has different dialects.
Mexico has different dialects.

Even English isn’t spoken the same in every state.

Like in St. Louis ‘there’ sounds like thurr
Boston and surrounding replace er with ahh

You giving people too much credit. Most folks haven’t left their bubble (city limits) or think that Languages are spoken in only one form.

Spain has different dialects.
Mexico has different dialects.

Even English isn’t spoken the same in every state.

Like in St. Louis ‘there’ sounds like thurr
Boston and surrounding replace er with ahh

I'm aware of all of this. It was just tripped out by it.

Back
Top Bottom