Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I hope he forgets about a pair of shoes just because of this corny ****.
Its not even the shoes that are corny its home girl, she needs to get that shaq jersey asap. i didn't even know they makes sizes that big for women. jeesh. i was too walk by that, i would have been like you "you guys selling those? or, who left all heat here?"

This clown is doing a documentary, putting her kids on camera, even though it seems like her son is begging her to stop :sick: :smh:

I feel so bad for lil man. Dude just wanna live in peace, and his mom insist on being as big of a buffoon as possible, and making sure as many eyes as possible see it.

Netflix definitely wildin' for this. Mo' might've been onto something with the boycott.

I'm sorry but that is kind of funny. So who's the fool wilding in this scenario?

Dude is a little too comfortable in that position, :smh:

I don't even know how to feel about this. One hand I feel like she deserves to be put in her place for scamming dudes. But on the other I'm wondering if this is just too childish? As a grown *** man, is it that serious?

And again with this need to post **** on social media, :smh:. Wont they get caught up for this as well once the police view it? Makes no damn sense.
Rugby player is definition of this thread

Definitely a fool for eating that thing, but the outcome is unwarranted. That is messed up, :smh:

Last edited:
TanIllegalGermanpinscher-max-14mb.gif

ResponsibleCautiousAndeancat-size_restricted.gif

Definitely a fool for eating that thing, but the outcome is unwarranted. That is messed up, :smh:

The parents and immediate family are the ones suffering right now due to this cat's foolishness. He's a complete vegetable and will require 24/7 care at a nursing home when his parents are no longer able to look after him. :smh:

Due to the nature of their habitat and diet you absolutely have to cook snails.

This clown is doing a documentary, putting her kids on camera, even though it seems like her son is begging her to stop :sick: :smh:

I feel so bad for lil man. Dude just wanna live in peace, and his mom insist on being as big of a buffoon as possible, and making sure as many eyes as possible see it.

Man, I wanna know which Lexington Steele/Mandingo bruh dug so deep into her guts and touched her souls essence to the point that she wanted to be black foreva.

Wonder if Mo'Nique's aware of this foul move by Netflix. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom