Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

20180307_093156.png

:smh:
you know everyone makes mistakes and i can understand that
but i don't understand is the lack of emapthy and apologies that the department didn't want to give to smooth over their mistakes.

this is someones home. imagine if a **** load of officers bust in your house with guns to your face for no damn reason at all.
the least they could do is try to show some remorse and appease the situation instead of saying stuff a long the lines of "**** happens."

Now they have to pay to have their door replaced, and again the trauma that comes with something like that :smh: When did they finally realize it wasn't marijuana?

I expected his hand to be barely hanging on after all of that :sick:

Apparently break his hand, I think he succeeded.

The word of God huh?

As cynical as I am when it comes to church, I'm having a hard time believing this was strictly a church function. There has to be more going on. WHo is she by the way?

Ya’ll remember Charles Hamilton?
Well he’s cracked out now thinks he’s Sonic and tried to rob a fan he was doing a song with.
Skip to 4:30 to hear CH talking crazy.

yup.jpg

Doing it :lol:

80F7F083-3054-4F90-AAEF-0B48CB43DB6B.jpeg

Black Kramer

Kramer didn't steal it though, they mistakenly gave it to him.

:smh:
you know everyone makes mistakes and i can understand that
but i don't understand is the lack of emapthy and apologies that the department didn't want to give to smooth over their mistakes.

this is someones home. imagine if a **** load of officers bust in your house with guns to your face for no damn reason at all.
the least they could do is try to show some remorse and appease the situation instead of saying stuff a long the lines of "**** happens."
The Law is Gon law

Back
Top Bottom