Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Ya’ll remember Charles Hamilton?
Well he’s cracked out now thinks he’s Sonic and tried to rob a fan he was doing a song with.
Skip to 4:30 to hear CH talking crazy.

So that particular youtuber does alot of manga/anime reviews. He always has a very suspect opinion of black people so I had to stop following him.

But I have to question why the hell would you want to do a song with Charles Hamilton in 2018. I think the youtuber knew what was up from the beginning and just set this up for the views.

Dats that last supper before they put on the chair type of meal

law-abiding-citizen-13.jpg

funny part is this meal legit looked better.

He likely already had an existing mental condition that was never tended to.

yeah he said that in the vlad interview, but he also was heavy on the drugs which made it even worse. looks like a guy who doesn't have self control so he kinda walled out and mess up his own path to success. hope he recovers from it, cause i know personally what its like to go through depression and i know people who go threw mental illnesses even if they don't do drugs at all. it's not easy at all on the human soul. That youtuber who came at him is clearly a scumbag for exposing his weakness while he's at lowest part of his life.

cause watching the interview if homie was doing freestyles with kanye west and had a deal with interscope im sure he would have blown up just as kanye did. i would pass judgement from watching that 1st vid that was posted about homie, cause the interview shows the real story on how he ended up that way.

dNaUBYPY_400x400.jpg

i'm not a person to judge another man on his looks, but this guy f'ing ugly , and as the say ugly people do ugly dirt scum bag things to others which he did by exposing a guy who was headed to fame. smh SlunderKingpin SlunderKingpin hope this ain't you in real life.

Reactions: HIM
Man I was just thinking that. Not tryna roast the man for something out of his control but that ***** ugly man, then them whiskers just amplify it.

Hill coutry fell off, but not to sure about blue smoke.
But i would tell someone who wanted texas style bbq in nyc to go hill country after seeing fette sau finesse though.

unless you know a better place than we do, what are you recommendations? and if you say "dallas bbq" im reporting you.

Mighty Quinn’s for sure. And yes, id recommend Fette Sau.

Man I was just thinking that. Not tryna roast the man for something out of his control but that ***** ugly man, then them whiskers just amplify it.
facts. i would say the golem look cat is wildin for exposing a man who is cleary has a mental illness. it's like picking on person for being paraplegic like "haha you can't walk"

Mighty Quinn’s for sure. And yes, id recommend Fette Sau.

aight bet, i'll take you word on both these places, when i touch down in nyc laster this year i will be looking for both these places.

I cant remember what id rate it but id go again if I wanted BBQ and I was in the area. :lol:

but did your plate look like a "struggle" meal? when you went there, or was it the total opposite to what were seeing.

dNaUBYPY_400x400.jpg

i'm not a person to judge another man on his looks, but this guy f'ing ugly , and as the say ugly people do ugly dirt scum bag things to others which he did by exposing a guy who was headed to fame. smh SlunderKingpin SlunderKingpin hope this ain't you in real life.
I can’t see the image. Who is it? Why you @ me to scumbag? I’m curious now though. Who Mr.Handsome expose?

Back
Top Bottom