Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

If was still new york city i would go there just see and judge for myself, i moderately frequent williamsburg over the summer, next time im in nyc i'm gonna go there just for curiosity.
I'm in Texas now, heart and soul of bbq culture.

if your in new york city i recommend going to two places i've eaten before on the regaular and one i actually worked at post-high school days. cubanref cubanref can vouch me for this.
https://hillcountry.com/nyc/
https://www.bluesmoke.com/

Hill Country and Blue Smoke both mediocre.

I had Fette Sau once and the plates def didnt look like thay. You get a solid serving, and its a lot messier than that overly placed plate. :lol:

It was pretty food from what I remembered. Only thing I didnt like so much was that the BBQ sauce had too much of a ketchup taste to it.

Mighty Quinn’s still the best brisket in town.

**** they could’ve at least went harder with the plating here then :lol:

where is the baked beans? How bout mac and cheese? :smh:
EnSjtgK.gif

I had Fette Sau once and the plates def didnt look like that. You get a solid serving, and its a lot messier than that overly placed plate. :lol:

It was pretty food from what I remembered. Only thing I didnt like so much was that the BBQ sauce had too much of a ketchup taste to it.

Mighty Quinn’s still the best brisket in town.

on a scale of 1-10 how did it taste and would you recommend someone to eat there.

Hill Country and Blue Smoke both mediocre.
Hill coutry fell off, but not to sure about blue smoke.
But i would tell someone who wanted texas style bbq in nyc to go hill country after seeing fette sau finesse though.

unless you know a better place than we do, what are you recommendations? and if you say "dallas bbq" im reporting you.

Last edited:
If was still new york city i would go there just see and judge for myself, i moderately frequent williamsburg over the summer, next time im in nyc i'm gonna go there just for curiosity.
I'm in Texas now, heart and soul of bbq culture.

if your in new york city i recommend going to two places i've eaten before on the regaular and one i actually worked at post-high school days. cubanref cubanref can vouch me for this.
https://hillcountry.com/nyc/
https://www.bluesmoke.com/

Yeah Hill County was decent. Definitely one of the more authentic Texas BBQ joints that you can find in NYC.

Ah ok... Haven't eaten there in a long time but I never paid when I went and free food always taste better lol

facts, free food always taste better espcially when you work there, just couldn't eat too much of it.. Not gonna lie working there made me appreciate cooking bbq when i get the chance to be behind a grill. i would say that place helped me develop my own skills cooking bbq. just seeing the chefs and pits masters do their thing was impressive, but i enjoy the money more at the time lol.

So much to like about this fight. To be honest, I was not expecting a TLC (Table, Ladders and Chairs) match. When this fight was announced I expected the regular, degular, Smegular boxing match but this is AMAZING . EXTREMELY impressed with the fighter in Black's chair control. He used the chair to augment his offense which is very hard to do. He hit the fighter in white with a chopping overhand right using the chair. His ability to connect on that shot and maintain control of the chair is Mick Foleyesq. Lots of props to the fighter in white. Had her defense been a little better she would've ended the fight with the cane. She also has an amazing chin as that chopping overhand right would've ended most fights .

Fellas, I can't emphasize enough how impressed I am with the fighter in Black's ability to close the show. He had the fighter in white stunned and he immediately followed up with a chair throw to the face. AMAZING.

Ya’ll remember Charles Hamilton?
Well he’s cracked out now thinks he’s Sonic and tried to rob a fan he was doing a song with.
Skip to 4:30 to hear CH talking crazy.

It's sad to see CH become this.

I don't know why is this dude clowning instead of trying to help. Ugly *** ... seen ******* look better.

i never heard of this dude, but look like someone gave him some bad weed/drugs and he got, got!! and became mentally ill.

Back
Top Bottom