Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

How is this the first thing that you come up with?!
eek.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

#NTSavages will approve
devil.gif

Freaky AWG? Im wit it
pimp.gif

eek.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

#NTSavages will approve
devil.gif

well back in the days or even know people bought and used gerbils to put up their rectrum for the intense feeling and then they would pull them back out or push them out. Read on google about, it happens alot so I can see why she did see that because actually I thought the samething on first thought although I wouldnt have said it..

Last edited:
^^lol

Almost......almost did it
Almost did it? Man what! No way. This was for fun and kicks they knew dude will get caught in the big huge coat plus he had beer in hiis pants pocket. I wonder did you noticed he was th eonly person wearing a coat in the crowd

well back in the days or even know people bought and used gerbils to put up their rectrum for the intense feeling and then they would pull them back out or push them out. Read on google about, it happens alot so I can see why she did see that because actually I thought the samething

u are superbly twisted ..

eek.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

#NTSavages will approve
devil.gif

well back in the days or even know people bought and used gerbils to put up their rectrum for the intense feeling and then they would pull them back out or push them out. Read on google about, it happens alot so I can see why she did see that because actually I thought the samething

That's how you know it's the wrong answer.

That little kid did not just pull a Martin Lawrence phantom injury at 1:00, did he?
he mightve but if hes acting like that he mightve gotten hurt for real. one of those things where u dont know ur hurt until u move then u feel somethin is wrong? i dunno lol. he got out took 5 steps then his heart exploded on some kill bill tip

These Cali Asians>

They are with the business all the way around and they love us
bruh put me on. whats some instagram accounts i need to know about. the asian chicks are the only reason i even wanna visit cali. miami got asians...but our sample size aint messing with cali's
make sure to stop by ucla and usc...
^^^ i saw this yesterday. why did lil' homie jump out of mini van, run over to the curb, then roll around on the ground like he was on fire?
fur real tho

ol girl got out and her man was like " baby chill" thinking hes gotta back her up now

How did that lady know it was a car chase and not some regular accident?

Kid looked like he saw a dash cam on dude's car and immediately went Peter Griffin :lol:

I've heard that black dudes flourish out there. Is this not true? 
nerd.gif
It's not like they hate black people, but from experiences that I've heard from friends and others etc is that you won't be swimming in Asian girls. White guys would though.

Edit: as stated below, money changes everything though
Yea japan asian girls are scared of black men because of the every black man private part is huge and they will get open up down there. I went to japan for a visit and the asian girl said O NO TOO BIG...lol

In China, where i lived for awhile it is different. The women love black men and is willing  able and ready!

Last edited:
How did that lady know it was a car chase and not some regular accident?

Kid looked like he saw a dash cam on dude's car and immediately went Peter Griffin
laugh.gif
OMG HAHAHAHA . Come on dawg!

Its exactly the opposite. she ddnt it was a car chase, she and the other dude thought it was a regular accident.

Yea japan asian girls are scared of black men because of the every black man private part is huge and they will get open up down there. I went to japan for a visit and the asian girl said O NO TOO BIG...lol

In China, where i lived for awhile it is different. The women love black men and is willing  able and ready!
My dude you come off like Steve Carrell in this post.

Did they feel like bags of sand??

Was that yam actually sideways??

Last edited:

I've heard that black dudes flourish out there. Is this not true? :nerd:

It's not like they hate black people, but from experiences that I've heard from friends and others etc is that you won't be swimming in Asian girls. White guys would though.

Edit: as stated below, money changes everything though

So ducktales? Not sure if serious

Back
Top Bottom