Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

There is a reason her club was shot up already bruh

IFWT_JheneAiko.jpg
her club got shot up already? smhhhh i cant see the pic in the bottom of this at work tho. what is it?
LMAOOOOOOO OH NO! HELP!

RHYMES-PASSES-OUT.gif

Why is TEKTHEMAESTRO on every single page *****ing and moaning about the social implications of all these pictures?

Dude, this thread is for the lulz. Why are you so angry, Jesus Christ man, u need to get laid or something.
you wrote all this about me posting something... and IM the angry one? 

166.gif

just pick one.

Corbis-42-16491455.jpg

Last edited:
I see why you would eat her booty. It's flat like a waffle. She got that pancake booty. That flapjack booty. With light syrup.
I did say her face was beautiful!

:rofl:

What is with all the booty eating lately on this forum. It must be that girls episode that brought it to light and mass appeal or something.

That closed thread on female ejaculation was just pure :rofl:

Everybody BEEN thinking it, but no one said it.

Then a wild Based God appeared.

We knew it was on then...

Celtic and FlyNY are straight savages in that Female Ejaculation thread
roll.gif

Jhene is definitely pretty no doubt about it, but I wouldn't mind her with a few more lbs on her for me personally.

I didn't catch that 3rd eye tattoo on her forehead at first either
laugh.gif

jhene's beauty comes from her face for me. but everything else is just egh. i do love me some blasians tho. what a perfect combination of ethnicities. i cant WAIT to go to japan man. oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I CANT WAIT! 

with no shame, i will wile out and document it. #Doit4theNT

Last edited:
jhene's beauty comes from her face for me. but everything else is just egh. i do love me some blasians tho. what a perfect combination of ethnicities. i cant WAIT to go to japan man. oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I CANT WAIT! 

with no shame, i will wile out and document it. #Doit4theNT
Don't expect much from Japan( that is if youre black btw)

i am. expand on this.

I've heard that black dudes flourish out there. Is this not true? :nerd:
It's not like they hate black people, but from experiences that I've heard from friends and others etc is that you won't be swimming in Asian girls. White guys would though.

Edit: as stated below, money changes everything though

Last edited:
I've heard that black dudes flourish out there. Is this not true? :nerd:
nah, they're mainly gold diggers and like dudes that dress bumy, the more bumish the better.
Knew someone that was trying to get wit one, she's wasn't really feeling it. He lied and was like aight well I'll be out in my cabin Lake house then she was blowing him up

Also very racist over there too

Last edited:
Not flourish? LOL.

Those guys star in the adult films for free as VIP special guests. They smash with the retros and timberlands.

Not flourish? LOL.

Those guys star in the adult films for free as VIP special guests. They smash with the retros and timberlands.
makes perfect sense 
laugh.gif

crazy they not checkin for black dudes when they're stealing our culture. japans music scene is trying to mirror our rap scene. its like all they have is edm and rap. and their rap is completely our swag. (water squaaaadddd! O G MA!)

makes perfect sense 
laugh.gif

crazy they not checkin for black dudes when they're stealing our culture. japans music scene is trying to mirror our rap scene. its like all they have is edm and rap. and their rap is completely our swag. (water squaaaadddd! O G MA!)
LOL.  Everyone's international these days, so it don't matter.  Just have fun and be safe.

im not mad at em. aint the first time black people got swagger jacked for profit 
laugh.gif
 ...well not really 
laugh.gif
 its more like 
mean.gif
 but still, 
laugh.gif

i LOVE asian culture and asian chicks tho. so imma spaz one way or another. them asians out in cali on another level too tho. 

im not mad at em. aint the first time black people got swagger jacked for profit :lol:  ...well not really :lol:  its more like :smh:  but still, :lol:

i LOVE asian culture and asian chicks tho. so imma spaz one way or another. them asians out in cali on another level too tho. 

These Cali Asians>

They are with the business all the way around and they love us

These Cali Asians>

They are with the business all the way around and they love us
bruh put me on. whats some instagram accounts i need to know about. the asian chicks are the only reason i even wanna visit cali. miami got asians...but our sample size aint messing with cali's

Back
Top Bottom