Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I've heard that black dudes flourish out there. Is this not true? :nerd:

It's not like they hate black people, but from experiences that I've heard from friends and others etc is that you won't be swimming in Asian girls. White guys would though.

Edit: as stated below, money changes everything though

Yea japan asian girls are scared of black men because of the every black man private part is huge and they will get open up down there. I went to japan for a visit and the asian girl said O NO TOO BIG...lol

In China, where i lived for awhile it is different. The women love black men and is willing  able and ready!
So ducktales? Not sure if serious

I know right.

I dont want to jump on the bandwagon.....but.......this smells like BS...

Yea japan asian girls are scared of black men because of the every black man private part is huge and they will get open up down there. I went to japan for a visit and the asian girl said O NO TOO BIG...lol

In China, where i lived for awhile it is different. The women love black men and is willing  able and ready!

Dude never left Texas and now he has visited Japan and lived in a China. Dude has serious mental problems.

I bet he drove his Challenger there.

Black LAMBORGHINI MURCIELAGO built on a Porsche boxster the way it should be. This thing is fast as hell. Fresh paint job brand new black and blue Kevlar interior . Asking 29k. Own a LAMBORGHINI for a fraction of the price and very little maintenance. I don't need help selling serious only. Car is located in south florida I am a private collector that needs to move some of my toys. Thanks for looking happy to answer any questions

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/4887268504.html

Last edited:

Black LAMBORGHINI MURCIELAGO built on a Porsche boxster the way it should be. This thing is fast as hell. Fresh paint job brand new black and blue Kevlar interior . Asking 29k. Own a LAMBORGHINI for a fraction of the price and very little maintenance. I don't need help selling serious only. Car is located in south florida I am a private collector that needs to move some of my toys. Thanks for looking happy to answer any questions

im not sure whats going on with this post. but i have a feelin you're a fool wilin right now.

im not sure whats going on with this post. but i have a feelin you're a fool wilin right now.
 Black LAMBORGHINI MURCIELAGO built on a Porsche boxster
....now you're the fool wylin...

you're not even sure whats going on but you gonna quote and respond anyway?...lol

Last edited:
Must be oak cliff :rofl: she probably didn't even know it was a police chase and that's how she reacts every time she's in an accident lmao

Actually it says they're in the lake highland/ white rock area?

Last edited:
krs-one-o.gif

The funniest ish in pages[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
They must have just bought that car....
Dallas residents get in here, is this Oakcliff area..
Close, but no. The accident happened near Dallas/Garland border, 35-40 min. away from Oak Cliff. 

she's going to learn the hard way, you can't always run up on folks after they smash her ride. son did more damage to the suv that carried on across the intersection......that guy should have been pissed.

Kanye West x Adidas x Mugatu

:lol: x :smh:

Sheep...the whole bunch of 'em.

Is it a coincidence that the first single on his forthcoming album is called "Wolves"? I think not...:lol:

He's feasting on the gullibility of these culture chasers...:lol:

Last edited:

:lol: x :smh:

Is it a coincidence that the first single on his forthcoming album is called "Wolves"? I think not...:lol:

He's feasting on the gullibility of these culture chasers...:lol:

It's a Fashion show. They are getting paid. What are you talking about.

It's a Fashion show. They are getting paid. What are you talking about.
that's what I was thinking when I initially read it, but gave him the benefit of the doubt and interpreted as the people that would buy that crap. I don't think anyone is that stupid ...

That **** is hideous, I don't see anything fashionable there nor something that anyone could call beyond our times ... **** look like something a homeless person have on their wardrobe.

Last edited:

Dude never left Texas and now he has visited Japan and lived in a China. Dude has serious mental problems.

I bet he drove his Challenger there.

:lol: I really dont understand why anyone even pays attention to anything he posts. Dude is clearly a clown.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
x
mean.gif

Is it a coincidence that the first single on his forthcoming album is called "Wolves"? I think not...
laugh.gif

He's feasting on the gullibility of these culture chasers...
laugh.gif

2015 is year of the sheep 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom