Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

a chocolate mold of your balloon knot? ok, i've seen it all now.

My G....what the **** do you be talking about?
This dude aint had a comprehensible post in ever.

Seriously, dude is the weirdest troll on NT that I have seen in my 13 years here.

He'll write understandable paragraphs on semi complex subjets like foreign policy but cant write one sentence about women or football.

Its weird, b.

....now you're the fool wylin...

you're not even sure whats going on but you gonna quote and respond anyway?...lol
i wasnt sure if u were advertising or trying to show them wilin. or if u thought it was cool or something lol. u kinda jus dropped it.
and she wants to be someones lawyer one day. let me stop before i get cited for breaking down the paradigms and intrinsic qualities of a post. shes trippin. way beyond wilin

Last edited:

WOW that chick is BEYOND wildin!! Says she doesn't want racist culturally blind men "ONLY into European, hispanic, latino men" Then proceeds to make racist comments about jewish people :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:.

Took it from 0-100 REAL quick! The one thing I will say is, at least she was brutally honest about why she was so hurt. She for some reason took the time to write out a long explanation, and I can appreciate that. Way out of line for going off on dude for no reason.

which kanye lover is this? 

couldnt be sami he could just pay a couple stacks to get a smooch from yeezy.

WelloffAbleAmericanblackvulture.gif

:rofl: :wow:

Bruh jumping up down, chasing after him like some sort of goblin or something.

Like the infected..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom