Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I see why you would eat her booty. It's flat like a waffle. She got that pancake booty. That flapjack booty. With light syrup.
I did say her face was beautiful!

:rofl:

What is with all the booty eating lately on this forum. It must be that girls episode that brought it to light and mass appeal or something.

That closed thread on female ejaculation was just pure :rofl:

Would eat her booty like groceries but Tek is right. Her singing is horrible live

I see why you would eat her booty. It's flat like a waffle. She got that pancake booty. That flapjack booty. With light syrup.

We can't be friends no more TEk.

There is a reason her club was shot up already bruh

IFWT_JheneAiko.jpg

she's definitely feeding more than a few dudes' fetish with that pic....

question is... what kind of people are you associating with on social media?
Uh uh. She sent me a friend request and that was her cover . I know her through people so I won't flat out deny I know her.. but that request will sit in my inbox. I can't have people I work with seeing that in my friend's list.

She got 60 likes with that picture. All beastin'.

Last edited:

What is with all the booty eating lately on this forum. It must be that girls episode that brought it to light and mass appeal or something.

I wouldn't be suprized if they don't come up with a specific rule or some sort of censorship against it it's become so rampant on here :lol:

Why is TEKTHEMAESTRO on every single page *****ing and moaning about the social implications of all these pictures?

Dude, this thread is for the lulz. Why are you so angry, Jesus Christ man, u need to get laid or something.
man he brings the lulz though

I wouldn't be suprized if they don't come up with a specific rule or some sort of censorship against it it's become so rampant on here :lol:

It really is sick how much its talked about on here. I worry about alot of ya'll :smh:

WHAT that thread got locked??!! What happened?

Back
Top Bottom