Food You Hate That Other People love

I don't hate it but I don't get the love for bacon. People act really extra when you bring up bacon. I liked it as a kid but is it really that damn good that you have to orgasm? Just settle down.

All of this. S!'? ain't that deep, man.

@Antidope How do you feel about Cucumbers???
Cucumbers are good, Pickles can go die in a fire though.

You do realize pickles and cucumbers are the same thing, right?

Also, when was the last time you tried some of the things you dont like? You know your taste bud mature, so somethings you used to not like maybe better now that you're older.
Theyre not though. Cucumbers are the pure version, pickles are contaminated. Whatever they do to cucumbers to make them into pickles is all sorts of wrong.

I'm more of a "try it once, and never again" kind of guy. Havent had Chicken Cordon Bleu since I was 10, never eating it again, Shepards Pie 13, never eating it agian, couldnt tell you the last time I had any of those nasty condiments sans ketchup because sometimes they just put it on things. Hot dogs, same thing havent had once since I was like 13, that raccoon meat isnt touching me.

In the case of the worst of them all, EGGS.... I eat scrambled eggs from time to time but only when its between bread or something to hide the eggness of it, along with them being smothered in cheese or sauce of some kind. I'd throw up if I had to eat a fried egg again, no question. Bar none the worst thing ever.

My taste buds have matured, but those things havent stopped being nasty. Eggs are still eggs.

If you haven't tried something since you were 10, how do you know its nasty? You mean to tell me you still have the same taste and opinions as you did when you were 10????

Im not trying to change your opinion, but walking around on the diet of a 10 year kid on summer vacation isnt a good look.

@Antidope How do you feel about Cucumbers???
Cucumbers are good, Pickles can go die in a fire though.

You do realize pickles and cucumbers are the same thing, right?

Also, when was the last time you tried some of the things you dont like? You know your taste bud mature, so somethings you used to not like maybe better now that you're older.
Theyre not though. Cucumbers are the pure version, pickles are contaminated. Whatever they do to cucumbers to make them into pickles is all sorts of wrong.

I'm more of a "try it once, and never again" kind of guy. Havent had Chicken Cordon Bleu since I was 10, never eating it again, Shepards Pie 13, never eating it agian, couldnt tell you the last time I had any of those nasty condiments sans ketchup because sometimes they just put it on things. Hot dogs, same thing havent had once since I was like 13, that raccoon meat isnt touching me.

In the case of the worst of them all, EGGS.... I eat scrambled eggs from time to time but only when its between bread or something to hide the eggness of it, along with them being smothered in cheese or sauce of some kind. I'd throw up if I had to eat a fried egg again, no question. Bar none the worst thing ever.

My taste buds have matured, but those things havent stopped being nasty. Eggs are still eggs.

If you haven't tried something since you were 10, how do you know its nasty? You mean to tell me you still have the same taste and opinions as you did when you were 10????

Im not trying to change your opinion, but walking around on the diet of a 10 year kid on summer vacation isnt a good look.
Its just the way I am with things that I dont like. Why subject myself to it, when I know I've tried it and didnt like it.

I try new things all the time, I have no problem doing so, but going back and eating food that I hated, which contain all the same ingredients is akin to going back to exes who did you wrong. There is no sense in doing so.

I know its nasty, because I ate it and it was nasty. I trust the judgements that I made back then on food. I can see that argument being made for other things, like TV, books, and attractiveness but not this.

Plus I'm stubborn, you're talking to the same guy who hasnt conistently listened to another genre of music besides rap since he was 7 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.

Last edited:
Its just the way I am with things that I dont like. Why subject myself to it, when I know I've tried it and didnt like it.

I try new things all the time, I have no problem doing so, but going back and eating food that I hated, which contain all the same ingredients is akin to going back to exes who did you wrong. There is no sense in doing so.

I know its nasty, because I ate it and it was nasty. I trust the judgements that I made back then on food. I can see that argument being made for other things, like TV, books, and attractiveness but not this.

Plus I'm stubborn, you're talking to the same guy who hasnt conistently listened to another genre of music besides rap since he was 7 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.

:lol: :lol: Indeed, my friend. Indeed....

I love pickles. I hate sweet pickles.
Mushrooms
Brussels Sprouts
Olives (black or green)

True story today I was talking to my mom and she asked me if I thought I would like Shepards pie now that I'm older and my taste buds have matured. I gave her a resounding NO!
laugh.gif
. Life is funny sometimes.

[thread="595139"] [/thread]

True story today I was talking to my mom and she asked me if I thought I would like Shepards pie now that I'm older and my taste buds have matured. I gave her a resounding NO!:lol: . Life is funny sometimes.

:lol:

You lettuce has no nutritional value?

You basically pretending to eat..

So collard greens, cabbage, and khale are frauds? Where'd you see this?

I don't know how lettuce turned in to collard greens, but you made me do some research. At one point (I'm showing my age here)it was common knowledge that you spend more calories eating lettuce then it has in it(10 calories a piece. You burn 5 calories smiling, so..). It was looking like it was just a wives tale, but the I find that in 2006 there was a drop in lettuce sales, then what do you know? Suddenly it's a myth.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/06/12/AR2007061200993.html

Believe what you want to believe, bro.

I mean this thread is more like food your hate, because some people are posting food a lot of people actually hate eg. liver.

My list.
Bananas: I'm allergic
Bologna
KFC (I like chicken but KFC is so gross :x )
Roast beef
Ruben sandwiches
Grape jelly (I prefer jams-apricot, strawberry are delish)
Anything grape flavored EXCEPT actual grapes.
White chocolate (makes me nauseous, prefer dark, the darker the better)
Plain potato chips (needs some kinda flavor)
Sweet tea:x

Things I'd tolerate if made rly well but I'm not rly a fan of
Beef/burgers/steak.
sweet and sour anything
Vanilla ice cream
Fresh crabs/lobster still in the shell (I love crabs A LOT-crab cakes, crab flavored anything, but I don't like have to work for the meat :\ ) Same goes for crawfish...mad work for little piece of meat

Reported!

I'm sick of you and ****!

Not Srs, btw. Rubens go hard tho

For me, it's definitely ramen noodles. I get disgusted just watching someone eat this crap. Zero nutritional value, all sodium, and it basically looks like a bunch of frozen worms before you add water. College kids always use the "I'm on a tight budget" excuse, but there's tons of healthy foods you can get for cheap. Don't get me wrong, I love eating unhealthy stuff, but ramen is about as bad as it gets. I really don't see how people can feed this stuff to their children. :x
View media item 998168

Only thing that I have a serious hate relationship with is cilantro. I can't stand that disgusting stuff, and unfortunately it's in a ton of foods that I like. Worst is when they don't even give you an option to not get it when ordering. Even if I taste a tiny piece of the leaf in my food it'll instantly ruin my appetite.

I never got the hype of guacamole/avocados. They just don't do it for me. Hummus is another one.

Back
Top Bottom