Food You Hate That Other People love

I don't just hate this food but I hate the people who eat this food and it's called syrup made from 100% corn syrup. Went to a wedding last month and the next day got invited to eat breakfast at someone's house. They had stacks upon stacks of decadent, warm pancakes.... I sat down ready to go to that pancake heaven in the sky.... and they had a big bottle of that crap "pancake syrup" on the table. I started panicking bad... looking around like this wasn't real life, was it? Ended up telling them I got an emergency phone call and I left. A foodie got to have a code.

I don't understand half of you. I'll leave it at that.

Personally, I'm not a fan of :
Honeydew
Cantaloupe
Ginger-based anything (except Gingersnaps)

I can literally consume everything else mentioned in this thread. Except Bison burgers, and Chitlin.

^^^ever had canteloupe with proscuto (sp?) on it?

Oh yea pretzels.

I fn hate pretzels....not da soft ones from the mall.....but the ones in potato chip bags/snack bags and esp the ones in chex mix.

Last edited:
I kind of got used to pretzels. When I used to eat Muchiez alot I would pick all the pretzels out/ maneuver around them. Yesterday I had a bag and I was eating them without even noticing..

^^^ever had canteloupe with proscuto (sp?) on it?

Oh yea pretzels.

I fn hate pretzels....not da soft ones from the mall.....but the ones in potato chip bags/snack bags and esp the ones in chex mix.

Not sure what that is. But I never met a cantaloupe that i like

I don't just hate this food but I hate the people who eat this food and it's called syrup made from 100% corn syrup. Went to a wedding last month and the next day got invited to eat breakfast at someone's house. They had stacks upon stacks of decadent, warm pancakes.... I sat down ready to go to that pancake heaven in the sky.... and they had a big bottle of that crap "pancake syrup" on the table. I started panicking bad... looking around like this wasn't real life, was it? Ended up telling them I got an emergency phone call and I left. A foodie got to have a code.

you ever put a couple of over easy eggs on top of your pancakes??

299236.gif

I don't eat:

Birthday Cake

Crab Cakes (
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
)

Chocolate (but I can and do eat certain chocolate products)

Salads in general

Cole Slaw

Onions (I HATE ONIONS!)

Tomatoes

Zucchini

Most exotic fish and fish products

Pork chops (I grew up on them but now I hate them)

Most gravy

Guacamole/Avacados since bruh brought it up

Beer/Liquor/Alcohol

INDIAN FOOD

Last edited:
Whenever I go to iHop I never get breakfast food. No pancakes or waffles..

I get a burger.

:lol: nah, i love ice cream the way it's supposed to be eaten.

Just not a fan of pancakes or waffles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom