Food You Hate That Other People love

Tomatoes...gross. Tomato sauce & ketchup are alright but straight raw tomatoes are horrible to me.

Also I can't drink whole milk. It makes me want to puke. I prefer skim, but 1 or 2% is drinkable as well

Last edited:
Chicken_feet_The_Hague.JPG

:pimp:

yo I ******* love this **** :pimp: :pimp:

*dap*

Fish (@#$@$@ disgusting),soul food (tastes great for the first few bites and then makes me feel like death), margherita pizzas (I HATE basil), authentic Asian food from ANY country (Especially pho. Everything has to be Americanized or I won't touch it. )

i feel sorry man

Last edited:
I know what Americanized Chinese food is, but what are some other Americanized Asian food? Sushi? :nerd:

Last edited:

*dap*
i feel sorry man

Why do you feel sorry? It has nothing to do with being sheltered; I guarantee I've been to more countries and tried more different authentic food than most people on earth. I'll be perfectly fine eating McDonalds and Westernized food while I'm enjoying my time in Hong Kong this summer :smokin

Last edited:
Pork,
Seafood/Sushi,
Corn Nuts,
Red meat,
Mushrooms,

used to hate olives but they grew on me recently.

No lamb guys? Yall ain't tried it prepared right simple as that
Chops shanks come on really?

I dont mess with salad dressing never
Lemon, olive oil, pepper on the greens

Yall are crazy it's 4:30 am n I'm eating salmon rite now

Very healthy and develops muscles well
Taste good too add lemon/garlic

No chocolate
Hot dogs
Cereal
Ham
Eggs
Nuts
Tomato juice is da worst
V8 so healthy but so damn nasty

Last edited:

No chocolate
Hot dogs
Cereal
Ham
Eggs
Nuts
Tomato juice is da worst

I'm an addict for chocolate man. Hot dogs are the business too if they're grilled. Boiled hotdogs are kind of blehh

I hear u but my mind is at a different
Place now compared to others

I stopped thinking bout what food does for my taste buds and I now think of what it does for my body

The energy the cleanliness it's second to none man that hour of being satisfied from bad food is nothin compared to the permanent feeling of greatness I get

I no u only live once but
To me it's worth while

No philly cheesesteaks nomore FML
I miss em bro I miss em bad lol

Last edited:

*dap*
i feel sorry man

Why do you feel sorry? It has nothing to do with being sheltered; I guarantee I've been to more countries and tried more different authentic food than most people on earth. I'll be perfectly fine eating McDonalds and Westernized food while I'm enjoying my time in Hong Kong this summer :smokin
Are you going to eat at Pizza Hut? It's damn near fine dining over there. Hah. :nerd:

No chocolate
Hot dogs
Cereal
Ham
Eggs
Nuts
Tomato juice is da worst

I'm an addict for chocolate man. Hot dogs are the business too if they're grilled. Boiled hotdogs are kind of blehh

costco hot dogs/polish dogs :nerd:

Are you going to eat at Pizza Hut? It's damn near fine dining over there. Hah. :nerd:

Haha man the first time I went to a Pizza Hut in an Asian country when i was younger, I was SHOCKED. I went in wearing basketball shorts and flip flops cause I assumed I was going to a Pizza Hut just to eat and kill time while my mom was shopping. Turns out to be the most high end fast food chain spot I've seen in my life :lol: It was a huge restaurant with proper seating, decor, etc and all the diners were dressed well and eating their pizzas with knives and forks :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom