Food You Hate That Other People love

Whenever I go to iHop I never get breakfast food. No pancakes or waffles..

I get a burger.
I cant remember the last time I got breakfast food from iHop. Monster Burger>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Whenever I go to iHop I never get breakfast food. No pancakes or waffles..

I get a burger.

Type of dude that let's his ice cream melt so he can drink it.
I do this all the time when I'm at home. Its so much better. That 2 step Milkshake.

Last edited:
I mean...I let my ice cream melt so it's soft, but I don't let it get to the point it's straight liquid doe.

Mostly because I can't let it touch my teeth.

Eggs
Milk
Corn from the can..
Coconut Cake
Key Lime pie
Lemon Meringue Pie
Squash
Oysters

I mean...I let my ice cream melt so it's soft, but I don't let it get to the point it's straight liquid doe.

Mostly because I can't let it touch my teeth.
The only way to eat ice cream 
pimp.gif

Olives Pickels annnnnnd Salmon! How can they disrespect steak and call it the steak of the ocean! Yuck!

you guys should try raw salmon sashimi. i like it better than cook. It doesnt have a strong fish taste and it almost melts in your mouth like butter. sooo good :smokin

This. Sushi grade salmon and tuna sashimi is straight up crack. That the only way I set the stuff.

Lamb
Fish
Anything out of the ocean
Cauliflower
Black eyes peas
Mushrooms
Big slices of tomato
Asparagus
Provolone cheese
Hard shell tacos shells
Flavored beer
Any light liquor
Graham crackers
Raisins

you guys should try raw salmon sashimi. i like it better than cook. It doesnt have a strong fish taste and it almost melts in your mouth like butter. sooo good :smokin

This. Sushi grade salmon and tuna sashimi is straight up crack. That the only way I set the stuff.

Nigiri is the only way to go man. Goto a legit sushi chef and you're gonna find out that rice is pretty much the most important component of sushi

Fish (@#$@$@ disgusting),soul food (tastes great for the first few bites and then makes me feel like death), margherita pizzas (I HATE basil), authentic Asian food from ANY country (Especially pho. Everything has to be Americanized or I won't touch it. )

Last edited:
Fish (@#$@$@ disgusting),soul food (tastes great for the first few bites and then makes me feel like death), margherita pizzas (I HATE basil), authentic Asian food from ANY country (Especially pho. Everything has to be Americanized or I won't touch it. )
you are a savage

canned products in general aka veggies and meat.... just grew up with parents who cared about us eating healthy, fresh foods. Avocado.... cottage cheese, most weird foreigner suffering struggle foods. most process foods... fast food in most part, ill eat it but usually have to be drunk/high to do so.....outside of like the occasional popeyes, and chic fi la..... esp... hate fast food fish places aka battered wiskers out the can....like ljs, captain d's etc... squash....brussell sprouts...i can tolerate them. 

Back
Top Bottom