Food You Hate That Other People love

WOW WHAT????!?!?! Foot soup is amazing breh. Chicken and Cow foot especially.

This dude just said he doesnt like soup. The madness
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Truly living up to your name. I don't like recognizable animal feet in my food. I can still picture it walking around. I'm not a soup person just like you're not an eggs person. Doesn't sound so crazy now does it? 
laugh.gif
It does because Eggs are terrible at their core. Soup is whatever you want to make it. You could even be a true savage and put eggs in your soup.

WOW WHAT????!?!?! Foot soup is amazing breh. Chicken and Cow foot especially.

This dude just said he doesnt like soup. The madness
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Truly living up to your name. I don't like recognizable animal feet in my food. I can still picture it walking around. I'm not a soup person just like you're not an eggs person. Doesn't sound so crazy now does it? 
laugh.gif
It does because Eggs are terrible at their core. Soup is whatever you want to make it. You could even be a true savage and put eggs in your soup.
Soup is nasty. One could even argue if it's even a real type of  food.

Last edited:
No it's not, that's blasphemous.

Cereal and milk go together perfectly.

Soup contains foods that taste better when not submerged in liquid.

Why isnt a a soup? Its an offset of soup.
saying I dont like soup but like cereal is like saying I dont like mammals but I like my cat.
The definition of soup is

"a substance or mixture perceived to resemble soup in appearance or consistency"

Breakfast cereal is a liquid based "soup" consisting of milk as the broth and the cereal is the chunks of edible substance. 

Due to this logic breakfast cereal has to be a soup.

Last edited:
Son got all technical on me :lol:

Definition wise your right but I don't know, i just don't see it the same. Cereal is just more appealing.

Why isnt a a soup? Its an offset of soup.
saying I dont like soup but like cereal is like saying I dont like mammals but I like my cat.
The definition of soup is

"a substance or mixture perceived to resemble soup in appearance or consistency"

Breakfast cereal is a liquid based "soup" consisting of milk as the broth and the cereal is the chunks of edible substance. 

Due to this logic breakfast cereal has to be a soup.
he went full Webster's on us. Idc, I'm on my Antidope ****. Soup is wack b, end of story. 
laugh.gif
. Don't give me definitions and reasons, it's wack. 

^^^^ thats crazy

Lol.

Im sayin if I go to a country that has never seen cereal or milk and I give em a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch they gon b like "damn this sum weird ___ soup"

Wat about Gumbo?

Last edited:
Eggs.

Eggs are disgusting and no one can tell me other wise.

Eggs Suck.

I made this thread before
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ketchup, Mustard, Relish, Mayo, Whole wheat anything, Sour Cream, Shepards Pie, Chicken Cordon Bleu, Funnel Cake, Hot Dogs, Grits, Coleslaw, Chocolate, Oysters, Clams, Plain Cream Cheese, Pickles, Ranch, Salad Dressing, Apples, and Eggs. All these things are on my wont eat list.

http://niketalk.com/t/536336/foods-that-you-hate-that-everyone-else-seems-to-like

Add Pickles, theyre nasty
sick.gif

how tho? why?
You dont like Funnel Cake??

I dont even...
Stuff is gross man. I'm not a huge fan of sugary things to begin with but Funnel Cake takes it to 11. Sugar bread covered in sugar :x :x :x :x :x
Man, what?!:smh: :stoneface:

^^^^ thats crazy

Lol.

Im sayin if I go to a country that has never seen cereal or milk and I give em a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch they gon b like "damn this sum weird ___ soup"

Wat about Gumbo?
aight you got me there. My mom made gumbo this past weekend and it was great. 
laugh.gif
. I still wouldn't consider myself a soup person though. Not a fan of waiting for it too cool to eat it and such. My position still stands on soup with animal feet though 
laugh.gif

Chinese food
sick.gif

I can only mess with Crab Rangoons once in a while.

Whenever my friends made me go to the buffet I'd get chicken wings and french fries.

Oh yeah I like Chinese food but absolutely hate Chinese Buffets.

That probably doesn't make sense but whatever :lol:

Oh yeah I like Chinese food but absolutely hate Chinese Buffets.

That probably doesn't make sense but whatever
laugh.gif
I don't trust areas with open food like that
It's never hot either, sitting there for hours.
That, and depending on where you go, they might not wipe the area frequently enough, or worst of all, just people who sneeze/cough and don't cover their mouth. It drives me nuts and makes me borderline paranoid 
laugh.gif

i will not eat tamales. just the smell alone sends me running. im half Mexican too 
ohwell.gif

other than that, im not a big fan of spicy food, chick peas, okra, cheese pizzas (pointless w/o toppings), or any food deep fried that shouldnt be (ie deep fried twinkies, fried candy bars, i even saw someone make a deep fried pb and j
sick.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom