FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Carne Asada fries from Lolita's in San Diego... SO GOOD!

wheres the hash house a go go in vegas at?

think its at the quad? (formerly imperial palace)

Apparently, there's only 2 now.

- One of Strip, on West Sahara
- Plaza Hotel, Downtown

Used to be in at the M, but they're going to relocate that to Rio... which is actually better. now it's THAT much closer to the Strip.

Sage Chicken and Waffles, FTW!

Apparently, there's only 2 now.

- One of Strip, on West Sahara
- Plaza Hotel, Downtown

Used to be in at the M, but they're going to relocate that to Rio... which is actually better. now it's THAT much closer to the Strip.

Sage Chicken and Waffles, FTW!

im staying at the monte carlo next month so its not walking distance

Ate the chicken and waffles at Hash House a Go Go abt 3 years ago and I got the only stomach virus I've ever had. Knew it was the C&W because there were 6 of us total with 3 having the C&W and we were the only ones to get sick. Stuck in the hotel room for 2 days smh

Ate the chicken and waffles at Hash House a Go Go abt 3 years ago and I got the only stomach virus I've ever had. Knew it was the C&W because there were 6 of us total with 3 having the C&W and we were the only ones to get sick. Stuck in the hotel room for 2 days smh
sick.gif

I'm headed there next weekend. Was gonna try it but nvm lol

Any MUST TRY spots you guys recommend in vegas?

We're planning on Vic and Anthony's and the Bacchanal Buffet so far. Any ayce sushi spots?

For Vegas:
Raising Cane's (Chicken Tenders)
Tacos El Gordo (Adobada Fries)
Wicked Spoon Buffet at the Cosmo
Secret Pizza at the Cosmo
Aloha Kitchen (Hawaiian/Filipino Food)

Man.... Repped you guys who recommended Wicked spoon.
nthat.gif

Garlic cheese bread, Terriyaki Chicken Thighs, Salmon, Blue Crab Fried rice, Lamb Panini, Lemon Chicken leg 

Custom Prime Rib and Bacon Mac and Cheese, Fried Chicken

Prime Rib, Shrimp, Duck Confi potatoes, Mash Potatoes and something else I can't remember

Also had an apple cobbler and Thai tea and Nutella Gelato. Forgot to take a pic so I stole this off google. 

They had a Gelato bar!

Last edited:
don't think WS had that gelato bar when I went a couple of years ago. :smh:
food was definitely on point though. need to go back but all I'd ever want to do in vegas would be to gamble and eat.

thx for the suggestions fellas.

But is WS the best buffet in vegas? 

The Wynn and Bacchanal are my top 2

Literally came in to say this.

I've had wicked spoon and didn't really care too much for it.

They did offer a lot more unique food like that bone marrow stuff everyone's going crazy for.

The foods good but maybe it's just not for me.

The hidden pizza spot in the Cosmo is a must I crave that white garlic pizza all the time.

Last edited:
Made these last night and ate as my lunch today.

Turkey patties filled with tomato, cilantro, onions, garlic and onion powder, pepper, Panko bread crumbs and one egg.

Topped off with a slice of muenster cheese and homemade Guacamole.

Rita's just opened up here so I thought I try it out for the first time. Got the gelati (Italian ice & custard) it was Starbucks orange with vanilla custard. Tasted like a 50/50 bar. Really good spot especially for a hot day!

Back
Top Bottom