FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

My favorite cheeseburger from The Smokehouse in Berkeley.

Nation's is good but I don't think I've ever had it while sober. Smokehouse burger patties are thinner but they're charbroiled over an open flame. I've been eating here since I was a little kid so it's nostalgic.

Just copped a flight back to la. I'm hitting Dino's, el pollo, roscoes, Juan pollo, tams, Louisiana, el chollo, and del taco.

And some new spots like egg ****

Where I live none of that is here lol

^thats actually my friend and his girls favorite ramen place in the city. I had it once and it was pretty good. The fresh garlic grinder they have there is pretty clutch.

^thats actually my friend and his girls favorite ramen place in the city. I had it once and it was pretty good. The fresh garlic grinder they have there is pretty clutch.

It is. And they aren't cheap with the garlic either cause they keep the containers packed. This place is good but it scares me cause there was this incident with a car crashing into the restaurant a while back :lol:

Just copped a flight back to la. I'm hitting Dino's, el pollo, roscoes, Juan pollo, tams, Louisiana, el chollo, and del taco.

And some new spots like egg ****

Where I live none of that is here lol
Tams might kill you. Louisiana will definitely kill you 
laugh.gif

El Cholo, ehh.. Try La Barca, Vermont Ave, between 24th and 25th, before Adams Blvd. If you have a big appetite, try the "Colosso Burrito" and go during happy hour for strong but cheap margaritas.

Tams might kill you. Louisiana will definitely kill you :lol:  

El Cholo, ehh.. Try La Barca, Vermont Ave, between 24th and 25th, before Adams Blvd. If you have a big appetite, try the "Colosso Burrito" and go during happy hour for strong but cheap margaritas.

Lol you don't like the dope chicken?

Back
Top Bottom