FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Last edited:
Is the sauce raspberry vinaigrette? And are the green chunks apples or avocadoes?
Either way man this seems like an amazing crispy chicken salad. I'm jelly, but thanks for posting. Will try making this myself.

Yes to the first question, and it's avocado not apples. It's good, healthy, and surprisingly filling. Ate that like at 12/1pm, and I'm just getting hungry. It's about to be 8pm...

Little nephew came over and we made fried stuff chicken wings for dinner since he was craving it and kept askingg for weeks.

My Delight Cupcakery Ontario, CA
Their cupcakes > all
Serious I've had probably a majority of the cupcake places in SoCal.

Jazz Cat Rowland Heights, CA
Shabu Shabu

Tacos El Gordo San Diego, CA
I think moving away from SD I truly have an idea why everyones love this place.
Fresh GRILLED carne asada and adobada cut off the rotisserie :smokin

Best Pizza and Brew Mira Mesa, CA

Baked Bear Pacific Beach, CA
Diddy Riese >
They have the right price point this Baked Bear spot was charging $4 for the cookie ice cream combo.

Damn Chiva, you didn't get any food stains on your new United Chicha shirt did you? :lol:

Had the inlaws over for dinner last night after watching my son's soccer team win their first game of the outdoor season 4-1. My son requested his mother's pot roast with roasted red potatoes.

Chivas, I know you probably hate people asking, but what kind of camera/editing platform do you use? Your pics look amazing.

How you cook this? Looks simple and quick.

Very simple... Although this batch was over cooked.

I marinate my chicken for a few hours in the marinade I put a little coconut oil. I put that and any veggies I want usually carrots and squash. This time I tried broccoli. I put all that in some foil and wrap it up. Then I put it in a baking pan preferably Pyrex. Then put water in the pan also. It keeps your chicken from drying out. Then put it in the oven.

Yes to the first question, and it's avocado not apples. It's good, healthy, and surprisingly filling. Ate that like at 12/1pm, and I'm just getting hungry. It's about to be 8pm...
Downey? Only thing that came up google'n the picture title.

How you cook this? Looks simple and quick.

Very simple... Although this batch was over cooked.

I marinate my chicken for a few hours in the marinade I put a little coconut oil. I put that and any veggies I want usually carrots and squash. This time I tried broccoli. I put all that in some foil and wrap it up. Then I put it in a baking pan preferably Pyrex. Then put water in the pan also. It keeps your chicken from drying out. Then put it in the oven.

Looks like the brocolli is frozen?

I'm guessing ... 375 for 30 min?

Made Nem Nuong Cuon Spring Rolls ( grill pork, lettuce, chives, mint, carrot, cucumber, and boil eggs just cuz I like it in there)
Messed up the orange special sauce like usual :smh:

Back
Top Bottom