FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

900x900px-LL-ce743d8f_IMAG0189.jpeg

Some people I know started a new sandwich place out in the Sunset in SF. Decided to give them some support. Pretty good with really nice spreads

Last edited:

Some people I know started a new sandwich place out in the Sunset in SF. Decided to give them some support. Pretty good with really nice spreads

what's the spot called? always looking for a good sandwich spot in the city. seems like every time a new spot blows up they raise their prices.

what's the spot called? always looking for a good sandwich spot in the city. seems like every time a new spot blows up they raise their prices.

Ever tried Michaeli's across from Ghirardelli Square? I always get a sandwich there during lunch time. Just make sure you don't come during Galileo's lunch time :lol:

It is YOUR spot? Make a Orange Crush sandwich. Don't ask me what goes in it.

But yea, I had PHO for the first time. It was on point. Chicken. Put in my Asian Basil, my Jalapenos and Bean Sprouts. A little bit of Hoison sauce. Yea man, this stuff was good. I need to make it myself

But yea, I had PHO for the first time. It was on point. Chicken. Put in my Asian Basil, my Jalapenos and Bean Sprouts. A little bit of Hoison sauce. Yea man, this stuff was good. I need to make it myself

if you like pho try the sweet spicy soups they have. get the shrimp one. its :smokin

Little Caesars isn't bad at all for the price. It's really good when it's fresh out the oven. I have no problem waiting
sorry no picturess... but ijust had a Big King and Fries from Burger King

That king sauce is digusting. Reminds me of the big Carl at carls jr. That deep dish posted earlier was looking good. LC is good for the price. Especially when the pizzas are fresh.

Speaking of chicken pho I made some yesterday :lol: ran out of Thai Basil so I didn't have it with my meal. For Chicken pho, I preferred eating the free range one cuz like the meat is a little tougher (pause). They are kinda expensive tho. They Asian store usually sells them about 12 bucks a whole chicken where I live

Its called Grubbin. The place has been open for a bout a week so they're still figuring things out, some stuff is still disorganized and the service isnt that fast but the sandwiches are legit.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/grubbin-san-francisco

Nah its not my spot, but if i ever do open my own food truck or some **** I'll def have some wrestling inspired items :lol:. No ECW though 8)

Last edited:
Probably posted this but it's my fav. Lettuce tacos! Stewed chicken, cojita, cilantro, sour cream and guac

Little Caesars isn't bad at all for the price. It's really good when it's fresh out the oven. I have no problem waiting
That king sauce is digusting. Reminds me of the big Carl at carls jr. That deep dish posted earlier was looking good. LC is good for the price. Especially when the pizzas are fresh.

oh wow, i thought the sauce is great ! the only thing i don't like is that surprise pickle... yuck!

Back
Top Bottom