FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

/BRUH....
Is Chipotle as good as people say? I've never been there, thinking about hitting it up this weekend.
Go. Fake food folks will tell you it isn't authentic but so what. It is good as hell man. You should love it.

Get a Burrito Bowl and ask for 3 soft shell tortillas on the side (free). Or you could just get a burrito. Tell them to give you a little rice. They are heavy handed with the rice, sour cream, and cheese.

Potato Balls frm Portos in the So Cal area

These are so good .. Potato balls x cheese rolls :pimp: :pimp:

Oh and forgot this.

Carne asada, pastrami. Fries are in there somewhere.

D.U.I Fries from Dino's?

Yup!

Just finished a physio exam. Had to binge from this college stress. Forgive me NT fam.

Garlic chicken plate. Versailles (Cuban food)

Culver City? Love this place.

That Cuban roasted chicken essentially epitomizes what I'd like to eat as my last meal if I were on death row.

Looks delicious.

Chipotle is decent, I like their carnitas

But if you want an "authentic" experience, don't go there lol

If you're looking for authentic Mexican food, then obviously Chipotle isn't what you want.

But if you want Mexican food with healthy options, that's your bet. That's they're appeal.

Bowls, brown rice, salads, etc... it's a good alternative.

My family and I have Chipotle probably 1-2 a month.

If you're looking for authentic Mexican food, then obviously Chipotle isn't what you want.

But if you want Mexican food with healthy options, that's your bet. That's they're appeal.

Bowls, brown rice, salads, etc... it's a good alternative.

damn on 1-2 im probablly there 7 time lol easy love that pace 

@Nawzlew  Nah my man. In the San Fernando Valley. Might have to see if it's different in Culver city. 
nerd.gif

That Cuban roasted chicken essentially epitomizes what I'd like to eat as my last meal if I were on death row.

Looks delicious.
It's decent, wished the chicken was softer/juicier. That garlic sauce and garlic bread is so good though. Gonna get plantains instead of fries next time.
nthat.gif

Potato Balls frm Portos in the So Cal area

These are so good .. Potato balls x cheese rolls :pimp: :pimp:

these. always a dozen on each every time I go and no sharing em
my sister put me on the ham and cheese croquettes though :pimp:

last time I was there, it was a long line and hit up people from back home in the bay if they wanted anything, these fools didn't text me back until I was getting my order paid for. had to go to the back of the line to order again :smh:

Chipotle is straight. I live across the street from one so I eat it a lot. I mean it's 8 bucks so whatever. If I had my choice I'd rather live across from a real Mexican taqueria but I'm not crying about it.

/BRUH....
Is Chipotle as good as people say? I've never been there, thinking about hitting it up this weekend.
Go. Fake food folks will tell you it isn't authentic but so what. It is good as hell man. You should love it.

Get a Burrito Bowl and ask for 3 soft shell tortillas on the side (free). Or you could just get a burrito. Tell them to give you a little rice. They are heavy handed with the rice, sour cream, and cheese.
Couldn't have said it better. t's not authentic mexican, but so what? It's still good food. There's hardly any good mexican spots to begin with where I'm from.

Also I agree, that's the best thing to get

damn..that really does look delicious. I doubt the little caesar's around my way would look like that.

Id def rep some of yall when i re-up lol

:wow:

i hate little caesars because they look and taste like cardboard (especially the hot n readys) but my god that deep dish :x

@Nawzlew
 Nah my man. In the San Fernando Valley. Might have to see if it's different in Culver city. :nerd:

Looks delicious.
It's decent, wished the chicken was softer/juicier. That garlic sauce and garlic bread is so good though. Gonna get plantains instead of fries next time.:nthat:  

Ah, didn't know there was another one.

Man when you mix the juices/sauce with the rice :x :x :x :x :x :pimp:

And I'm not a fan of beans at all, but Versailles beans are something else.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom