FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Question to all:

What are some really good breakfasts that are really quick and easy to make?

Trying to get new ideas of breakfasts to eat on weekdays before I have to go to highschool, only have around 10 minutes to prepare

I do the scrambled egg in a microwave every once in a while.

get a ceramic mug, either spray it with non-stick like pam or butter it, add egg/s, mix, microwave for around 2 mins and it's done.

Does the 10 minutes include washing the dishes?

If I had 10 minutes without dishes, I'd make an omelet. Spinach, mushrooms, and chopped sausages. Toast on the side + hashbrowns and it's money.

I eat clean, but Honestly, I eat whatever I want for breakfast. Clean things.

Somedays I will eat
Peanut Butter Sandich with a Shake (Almond Milk, Frozen Bananas, Cinnamon, Wheat Germ)

Black or Pinto beans w/Boiled eggs. Or whichever type of beans I have on deck.

Oatmeal is something I can only eat during the cold months. I really don't touch oatmeal for breakfast if it is over 65 degrees. I just can't for some reason.

Or if I need to finish some food because it has been in the fridge too long I will eat that. This morning I ate rotissrie chicken and steamed veggies.

I'm unemployed now and can't afford to eat all this great food in here.

I'll continue to live vicariously through NT fam.

Felt like I constructed the perfect burrito bowl the other day
/BRUH....
Is Chipotle as good as people say? I've never been there, thinking about hitting it up this weekend.

I'm unemployed now and can't afford to eat all this great food in here.

I'll continue to live vicariously through NT fam.
I'm not unemployed but I def can't afford to be eating good like most in this thread :lol:

One day our time will come 8)

Tried Pie Hole in Pasadena, CA. I know they had the location in Little Tokyo area but didn't get around to it.
This location is literally next door to NEO 39. The THAI T pie was real good I enjoyed it more than their popular Mexican Chocolate pie which was too rich with chocolate for me.

Fosselman’s Ice Cream in Alhambra, CA it was just ok I got taro and cookies and cream it wasn't anything special to me.
Handels Ice Cream >

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom