FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Typical breakfast... Any variation of soy milk, kale, watermelon, yogurt, oats, ice, bananas, strawberries, grapes, blueberries

I drink this every morning. It's pretty filling

:wow: the ingredients sounds like it would come out real good.

Care to share the specifics of how much of each item? Are you simply blending the ingredients or are you using one of those Ninjas/special blenders?

Thanks in advance.

:wow: the ingredients sounds like it would come out real good.

Care to share the specifics of how much of each item? Are you simply blending the ingredients or are you using one of those Ninjas/special blenders?

Thanks in advance.

1/8 cup of oats
4 ice cubes
1/2 cup of strawberries
1/4 cup of blueberries
1 whole banana
2 tbsp nonfat organic plain yogurt
About 1 and 1/2 leaves of kale
4 small cubes or watermelon
2 cup of soy milk

And just a regular blender nothing special. These are ingredients I use to make for me and my sister. I drink about 3/4 enough to fill one of those blender protein bottles. The other 1/4 goes to her so you may have to scale it back some

Last edited:
Anytime. really you can put anything in a blender and it will be good. lol
independently i would probably never eat kale or plain nonfat yogurt and i dont eat blueberries or strawberries by themselves. But after throwing them in there its soo damn good. The watermelon i bought wasnt ripe (but my sister kept bugging me to get one. I threw a little salt on it let it sit in the refrigerator a few days then threw it in the smoothie. so yummy and i presume healthy. i am trying to get my eating habit life together.

Miso ramen with pork loin, pork belly, and soft boiled eggs via ippudo ny

king crab leg steak baked potato

shrimp and steak burrito with guacamole and chips

homemade bbq ribs, garlic mash and brocoli

snow crab legs

duck tamarind ,calamari, and somthing else lol via thai elephant astoria

french toast eggs and bacon

Last edited:
This Argentine butcher by my school fires up a grill on the weekends and serves up these amazing churrasco sandwiches, with some spicy house-made chimichurri. Went 'jumbo' and got a grilled sausage on top

1. Don't know WHAT that is but damn that looks flavorful

2. I am about to try PHO for the first time. I think I am going to get the Spicy Lemongrass CHicken Pho. Wish me luck man.

Last edited:
went on a rep spree.... I hate little caesars especially their hot n readys, but they got that deep dish pizza on lock. 5 star gourmet for $8
pimp.gif
 Gonna try that 3 meat treat deep dish soon

Back
Top Bottom