FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

The beginning

EDIT: forgot the parsley so back to the grocery store :smh:
:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Roscoe's chicken is a hit or miss. Sometimes is the greatest thing ever, sometimes it's meh.

gravy fixes everything tho.

The beginning

Did you forget the pasta?lol I don't see it in the picture. You have it already so you didn't put it in the photo or it's a pastaless lasagna-lol?

Looks wonderful. I haven't made lasagna in awhile, might make some because of your post :nthat:

The beginning

Did you forget the pasta?lol I don't see it in the picture. You have it already so you didn't put it in the photo or it's a pastaless lasagna-lol?

Looks wonderful. I haven't made lasagna in awhile, might make some because of your post :nthat:
The lasagna sheets aren't in the photo they are far off to the left

This thread is making me hungry as hell but I can't eat nothing but soup since I got my wisdom teeth out. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Question to all:

What are some really good breakfasts that are really quick and easy to make?

Trying to get new ideas of breakfasts to eat on weekdays before I have to go to highschool, only have around 10 minutes to prepare

Question to all:

Trying to get new ideas of breakfasts to eat on weekdays before I have to go to highschool, only have around 10 minutes to prepare

Jimmy Dean has some really good microwaveable breakfast bowls & sandwiches. They even have low calorie/low fat versions to...

If not oat meal with some cut up fruit is always a great way to start off the morning.

Last edited:
Made a basil pesto sandwich yesterday. Basil is :smokin I love it. I replace mayo with basil now every time I make a sandwich.

Taking it international. Home-made Phav Bhaji with some wheat bread.

Yea had a jimmy dean crissant sausage egg and cheese sammich that tasted like mikcy ds, good stuff every once in a while if you can get pass the sodium

Those jimmy dean croisscantwiches are good but it took a while for me how to figure out how to microwave it properly. The egg was like a frozen frisbee and would still be cold when the other parts of the sandwich were done.

Yeah I used to have those all the time. And I agree ^^^ the directions aren't clear, tey heat very unevenly.

Breakfast is right there with dinner as the most important meal of the day so I usually go in with omlettes, breakfast sandwiches, biscuits and gravy with scrambled eggs, breakfast log, breakfast pizza, etc. everyday gotta whip up something right. Vowed I would never eat cereal for breakfast, what a miserable way to start the day.

Question to all:

I actually just dealt with this. :lol:. Started a new job that starts super early so I can't make breakfast. So I tried making some oatmeal
granola bars over the weekend. That's what I suggest btw. You can just grab it and go, customizable, not too difficult to make, etc. Mine has pecans, almond, raisins, dried cranberries, melted chocolate, peanut butter, honey.

Only problem is the **** didn't stick. So now I just have some bomb *** trail mix. :lol: Still good though, and versatile.
Alone, with milk (like cereal), in yogurt, etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom