FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Kang Ho Dong Baekjeong. Place is the ONLY Kbbq place on Yelp's top 100.

PREPARE TO WAIT. I went at 7 and didn't get to sit until 10. What's nice is that you leave your phone number and they call you when you're tables ready.

They have individual cuts of meat or you can go with a set (which is what I do).

The sets come in small and large, a small will feed 2 people. Like you'll be stuffed. ~48 for the beef set ~40 for the pork. Get both if you can.

Last night

Today

Kang Ho Dong Baekjeong. Place is the ONLY Kbbq place on Yelp's top 100.

PREPARE TO WAIT. I went at 7 and didn't get to sit until 10. What's nice is that you leave your phone number and they call you when you're tables ready.

They have individual cuts of meat or you can go with a set (which is what I do).

The sets come in small and large, a small will feed 2 people. Like you'll be stuffed. ~48 for the beef set ~40 for the pork. Get both if you can.

Just finished eating. 13.99 AYCE :nthat:

Went after going to the gym, I can use a nap now. Food Coma hitting hard...

Fried Collard green spring roll with vegetarian bacon with sweet chili sauce from "Red Bamboo" in NYC...

Fried catfish filet with a side off spinach and seasoned cabbage from "Five Spot" in Brooklyn...

Both were bangin'

Last edited:
Repped this page!

Man, I had some :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: food this week that I'll try to upload asap. Dim sum, Vietnamese, Japanese, and Shanghainese food.

Ya boy getting fat :smile:.

Back
Top Bottom