FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Q:How many towns in US are named Richmond?

Answer 13:

Richmond, Virginia

Richmond, California

Richmond, Indiana

Richmond, Kentucky

Richmond, Texas

Richmond, Michigan

Richmond, Missouri

Richmond, Utah

Richmond, Illinois

Richmond, Minnesota

Richmond, Louisiana

Richmond, Ohio

Richmond, Kansas

Which one are you referring to?

one of my favorite spots is Extra Billy's on West Broad....BBQ spot, gotta try the potato skins....smothered with BBQ and cheddar cheese

Q:How many towns in US are named Richmond?

Answer 13:

Richmond, Virginia

Richmond, California

Richmond, Indiana

Richmond, Kentucky

Richmond, Texas

Richmond, Michigan

Richmond, Missouri

Richmond, Utah

Richmond, Illinois

Richmond, Minnesota

Richmond, Louisiana

Richmond, Ohio

Richmond, Kansas

Which one are you referring to?
lmaoooo

BRUH I WANT MORE DINO'S B.

But I might hit Tropicana since I have to pass through Lakewood/South Gate area today anyways

Ramen with fried pork belly frm Izakaya Sozai in San Francisco

Still haven't tried Sozai yet :smh:

I can't really recall my experience with Sozai, but if I'm not mistaken, it wasnt bad. I should go back one day...

danger style danger style luong1209 luong1209

it was one of the best bowls of ramen ive had, their broth and noodles were on point.

try the "house" wings as well. its a good mix of sweet and spicy

I'm definitely gonna try it soon. I've been meaning to for years now :lol:

If you guys want another Ramen place to try, I recommend Mikis. It's probably one of my favorites in San Francisco (best overall that I've had in the Bay is probably Santa Ramen in San Mateo).

l.jpg

http://www.yelp.com/biz/miki-restaurant-san-francisco

Last edited:
danger style danger style luong1209 luong1209

it was one of the best bowls of ramen ive had, their broth and noodles were on point.

try the "house" wings as well. its a good mix of sweet and spicy

I'm definitely gonna try it soon. I've been meaning to for years now :lol:

If you guys want another Ramen place to try, I recommend Mikis. It's probably one of my favorites in San Francisco (best overall that I've had in the Bay is probably Santa Ramen in San Mateo).

l.jpg

http://www.yelp.com/biz/miki-restaurant-san-francisco
Santa Ramen is good. Call me insane, but I felt Ramen Dojo is extremely overrated (God, I must be known as Mr. Overrated).

It was good, but I wouldn't drive all the way out there. I've also heard nothing but great things about Orenchi Ramen.

Santa Ramen is good. Call me insane, but I felt Ramen Dojo is extremely overrated (God, I must be known as Mr. Overrated).

It was good, but I wouldn't drive all the way out there. I've also heard nothing but great things about Orenchi Ramen.

I wasn't really blown away by Ramen Dojo either. IIRC, their broth was pretty light and I like my broth extremely rich, like I might get a heart attack after eating it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom