FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Yea, I really like Mission. Had them cater my daughter’s bday this year. I love the selection of sauces.

I had to get my oil changed today and while waiting I walked over to a nearby burger king to eat
I have not eaten there in probably years.

I decided to get the "whopper meal" and "jr spicy chicken"
I have eaten the whopper before and enjoyed it, I've never had the spicy chicken.

20180804_105532.jpg

First the whopper.
After my first bite I immediately noticed that the round onions were not edible. I could not bite through them, they were almost like plastic.
The lettuce was very wet, and the tomatoes were extremely mushy.
The cheese was not melted
The meat itself was very thin and it was grey.
This was hands down the worst fast food burger I have ever eaten in my entire life.
20180804_105547.jpg

I then tried the "jr spicy chicken
20180804_112155.jpg

This is by far the worst sandwich I have ever eaten at an establishment.
I actually spit out my first bite I'm dead serious.
I don't know why they call it "spicy" because there is zero spice. There is no flavor.
I don't even know what this is.
There was a condiment spread on it that tasted like watered down mustard.
20180804_112124.jpg

Often times I hear people referring to food as "trash" and I thought it was just a silly exaggeration. The "jr spicy chicken" is literally trash. I threw it away.

The fries were somehow crispy and soggy.
I don't know how they managed to pull that off but they were also cold.

I don't think I will ever eat at burger king again.

It was a waste of money and I am still hungry.

Also coincidentally after eating I had a strong urge to take a s***.

I had to get my oil changed today and while waiting I walked over to a nearby burger king to eat
I have not eaten there in probably years.

I decided to get the "whopper meal" and "jr spicy chicken"
I have eaten the whopper before and enjoyed it, I've never had the spicy chicken.

20180804_105532.jpg

First the whopper.
After my first bite I immediately noticed that the round onions were not edible. I could not bite through them, they were almost like plastic.
The lettuce was very wet, and the tomatoes were extremely mushy.
The cheese was not melted
The meat itself was very thin and it was grey.
This was hands down the worst fast food burger I have ever eaten in my entire life.
20180804_105547.jpg

I then tried the "jr spicy chicken
20180804_112155.jpg

This is by far the worst sandwich I have ever eaten at an establishment.
I actually spit out my first bite I'm dead serious.
I don't know why they call it "spicy" because there is zero spice. There is no flavor.
I don't even know what this is
20180804_112124.jpg

Often times I hear people referring to food as "trash" and I thought it was just a silly exaggeration. The "jr spicy chicken" is literally trash. I threw it away.

The fries were somehow crispy and soggy.
I don't know how they managed to pull that off but they were also cold.

I don't think I will ever eat at burger king again.

It was a waste of money and I am still hungry.

Also coincidentally after eating I had a strong urge to take a s***.
You got what you deserved for going to a Burger King. Burger King is the trash of the trash of fast food. Would never stop foot in there. Don’t get me wrong I enjoy fast food from time to time. But if I am going to treat myself to fast food. You can got damn guranteed I’m not choosing Burger King.

I last had burger king in 2014 or 2015. The burger was grey. I was disgusted. If we keep it real, they used to be fire back in the day with that charbroiled burger
I don't even remember the last time I went to BK. :lol: I used to think it was a luxury because nobody in my family could cook and it was the nearest fast food restaurant.

I had BK the other day and felt like throwing up right after .
I had onion rings at another location, and they tasted amazing and I was so mad I only got a small .
BK is hit or miss. No type of consistancy

Burger King can Be a hit and miss depending on which establishement you go to in your state/city or town.

I’ll eat it but I put limits on burge king.
Only thing I’ll touch at BK is the original chicken sandwich. Haven’t had whopper in years tho

Everything else is nasty

Only thing I’ll touch at BK is the original chicken sandwich. Haven’t had whopper in years tho

Everything else is nasty

Same thing applies to McDonald as well. They can be straight basura! Even thier premium burgers aren’t good.

Same thing applies to McDonald as well. They can be straight basura! Even thier premium burgers aren’t good.
I don’t eat beef at mcdonalds

Chicken nuggets ok, chicken sandwiches taste really odd/fake

Fries are bomb tho

All fast food has fallen off.

Chick fil a>>>>>>>

Their new quarter pounder is actually ok. It actually taste like real beef.

If your unsure it's real beef, then it's not real beef. Idk. I try not exceed certain price point when purchasing McDonald's only eat it when I need a quick bite.

I'm not saying fast food is bad, but it's something I can't put my faith into when I need real food.

If your unsure it's real beef, then it's not real beef. Idk. I try not exceed certain price point when purchasing McDonald's only eat it when I need a quick bite.

I'm not saying fast food is bad, but it's something I can't put my faith into when I need real food.

I'm saying it is real beef

Back
Top Bottom