FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

East coast? I meant East end, as in East end of Toronto, Jemele.
Oh, you are talking about Canada?

All of those Jamaicans up there and they are baking jerk chicken.

You gotta finish going around and trying new spots before you crown the king

Nicks roast beef, gravy fries, and cheese fries .

20180804_153313.jpg
20180804_153455.jpg
20180804_153458.jpg

Sounds good. Always looking for some good Brisket/Ribs.

What did you think of them? Suggestions

I’ve always got the “Z man”. It’s a brisket sandwich with onion rings and provolone cheese. I’ve heard the ribs are excellent though. The sauce is the main reason why I go there, it’s my favorite bbq sauce. I would suggest the spicy one

Damn just checked this out on yelp. Vietnamese buffet is wild to me. Never had that. There’s always your typical Chinese or Korean buffet. Would’ve loved to try it since it’s in my area.

Recipe/info on the chicken up top?
My mom made bbq chicken last night. I missed her home cooking.

Went to a brewery today with the fam...

Food truck fries to go with a strawberry lemonade sour...had some cabbage and chicken in there..with an egg on top

20180804_131527.jpg

There was a cupcake place around the corner...

Here is my son with some of their cupcakes...1 was peanut butter the other was candied cornflakes and a honey mousse...

Then came home and my wife whipped up some salmon with a blueberry balsamic glaze and brussel sprouts...

Had a great day...

If you can put pineapples on pizza, carrots on tacos make sense too. Probably makes even more sense from a structure/match standpoint.

solewoman solewoman lowkey be eating good man.

What is yalls thoughts on Caracker Barrel?

I will never have anything bad to say about the Mommas Breakfast.

3 Pancakes (Usually whole grain or pecan: hold the butter)
2 eggs scrambled HARD (No moisture wanted)
2 Turkey Sausages, Well Done. (Char has no tine restrictions)

Always satisfied

Stayed in the oven the whole time. If put it on a stir-pan it would have taken much longer to cook. I ain't got time for that.
Not trying to argue what you prefer, but how is an oven quicker? How long did it take you to finish that?

In a pan, you can hit it 2.5 mins per side and it is done. Depending on your preferred temp

Back
Top Bottom