FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Small corn tortillas
Onions
Cilantro
Meat

Radishes and or cabbage on the side with sauces

Tacomel is fire

Don’t really like all flavor no grease too much sauce imo but I respect his hustle. Moms loves him tho lol

All flavor no grease quesadillas look fire on ig. Bruh!!

Have you ever had food from Bleus Kitchen?

Last edited:
:lol: I forgot you got something against white sauces.

I believe it's just sour cream tho.

Looked VERY good before the white sauce was added

From a visual standpoint, the addition of the color white doesn't improve any picture

rckstr.gif

All flavor no grease quesadillas look fire on ig. Bruh!!

Have you ever had food from Bleus Kitchen?

Nah. I want to try them tho. Going back in a few weeks so maybe me and the family will check it out.

:lol: I forgot you got something against white sauces.

I believe it's just sour cream tho.

Not sour cream but similar it’s like a crema more liquified

i forgot my lunch at home... what should i cop a 6inch italian sub or 5 dollar fill up from KFC which is 2 thighs 1 side prally mac and cheese, cookie, biscuit and a drink? i was thinking KFC only cuz i had a sub last week from a different place... both options are 5 bucks

i forgot my lunch at home... what should i cop a 6inch italian sub or 5 dollar fill up from KFC which is 2 thighs 1 side prally mac and cheese, cookie, biscuit and a drink? i was thinking KFC only cuz i had a sub last week from a different place... both options are 5 bucks
Eat something healthier man. All that stuff you named will zap your energy by 2.

You are better than that.

What other options are there?

Theres a Peruvian spot prally pass because its expensive… theres pizza, taco bell, mcdonalds, panera, habit burger, shack shack, blaze pizza, chipotle I know all fast food spots… I might go with a BLT since its somewhat healthy and light

Theres a Peruvian spot prally pass because its expensive… theres pizza, taco bell, mcdonalds, panera, habit burger, shack shack, blaze pizza, chipotle I know all fast food spots… I might go with a BLT since its somewhat healthy and light

Wouldn't call a BLT healthy. It won't kill you though.

I say Paneras or Chipotle

Probably go with a salad or sandwich from Panera. The other stuff is better suited for dinner, IMO.

SC kid SC kid you're in Columbia right? Where do I gotta eat?

Docs bbq is very popular and it's good
Jackson's southern kitchen too
Clifton seafood on decker
There's a bunch of international spots on decker Blvd, taqueria Guadalajara is my go to taco spot. It's cheap and it's authentic, hidden gem.
There's a Puerto Rican joint near there, la isla bonita...very good
Menkoi ramen house if you like ramen
Camon Japanese for sushi.
If you like Chinese buffets theyre all the same except the jasmine buffet on 2 notch. Sunday or dinner is a good time to go.
Danos pizza and the rosewood dairy bar on rosewood are straight
Dipratos for Italian
Old Chicago in the Vista is great for pizza
In 5 points pawleys front porch is very popular, was on diners drive ins and dives
Blue cactus down there too..its a Korean southern mash...

didnt really have a lot of options since i only had 5 on me.... i coulda got a salad but i just wasnt in the mood for one... i have to be in the mood for a salad to eat it... anyways yall gon be mad but went to mcdonalds and got a double cheeseburger with mac sauce no pickles, mcchicken and small fries... had some arizona ice tea arnold palmer joint on the side :pimp:

didnt really have a lot of options since i only had 5 on me.... i coulda got a salad but i just wasnt in the mood for one... i have to be in the mood for a salad to eat it... anyways yall gon be mad but went to mcdonalds and got a double cheeseburger with mac sauce no pickles, mcchicken and small fries... had some arizona ice tea arnold palmer joint on the side :pimp:
google pay on my watch or phone is clutch when i forget my wallet

Back
Top Bottom