FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Never seen an authentic Mexican taco look like that.

I mean, if ol' girl in the vid said "they steal our culture, so we're gonna steal theirs," at least come up w/ a better product. :lol:
Not about the Authenticy, but being open to accepting the concept of the enterprise

Reactions: God

I mean, if ol' girl in the vid said "they steal our culture, so we're gonna steal theirs," at least come up w/ a better product. :lol:

Nobody said it was an authentic mexican taco. The point of the video was saying that black folks cook tacos differently in LA. Which we do.

I had they tacos plenty of times. Fire. Them dudes and others formed a lil conglomerate called the Foodminati. A bunch of black cooks selling food out of food trucks, delivery, and even they houses. The dude in the video go by Taco Mell

I haven't had taco bell since I was a little kid.

I think I may try it out this week

Nobody said it was an authentic mexican taco. The point of the video was saying that black folks cook tacos differently in LA. Which we do.

I had they tacos plenty of times. Fire. Them dudes and others formed a lil conglomerate called the Foodminati. A bunch of black cooks selling food out of food trucks, delivery, and even they houses. The dude in the video go by Taco Mell

I get that...but the pic in the IG you posted looks ENTIRELY different than what they were making int he vid.

How is a authentic Mexican taco suppose look like?

How is a authentic Mexican taco suppose look like?

From the vid - which is where my initial comment stemmed from:

9zvejm.png

not my pic, but from a restaurant that I personally think has the best tacos/Mexican food in the DMV

iemb9d.png

You tell me....

I mean clearly what I posted was a burrito and they were making tacos :lol:

My point was, what you posted from IG looked 100000000000x more appealing than what I saw on the vid.

Back
Top Bottom