FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Sunny side up with steak left over from last night. Although not pictured, a toasted King’s Roll to sop up the egg yolk...
0B4193ED-143F-4E64-94F4-2AA79A8A2289.jpeg

Last edited:
I am always trying to reduce the amount of food related things I THROW AWAY. I have a garden now so everything has been getting composted.

But during the summer, I est alot of watermelon and I figured SOMETHING could be done with the rinds.

I just threw some into my Bullet and blended with water and drank it. I will be adding these to my green based smoothies for now on.

Just the green part goes into the compost

20180702_123608.jpg

5 Reasons to Reconsider Trashing Your Watermelon Rind | Kitchn
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...r-watermelon-rind-tips-from-the-kitchn-219949

Shake Shack is the truth.

There’s an In-N-Out about 10 minutes down the road from where I’m staying in Fort Worth. Hoping to try it today or tomorrow.
For the price point, definitely worth the try.

It's a good spot to get a meal at a great price. That's why I like going there.
They rave about animal style fries. When I ordered some and saw they put a slice of american cheese on it and some bitter tasting onions, disgust. Cue the triple h gif.

Yeah, I was disappointed when I saw how they made the animal style fries. Preferred if they used queso.

upload_2018-7-2_16-50-10.jpeg

$6 lamb plate from random carts >>>>>> halal guys

I try not to do random. Cause you don’t who’s real and fake. But sometimes you gotta bite the bullet and take a risk.

My go to spot is in queens called Sammy’s on 74th by the 7 line been going there since leaving high school (2007)

There’s a halal cart that I went to a few weeks back on Bell Boulevard. I like the big chunks of lamb / beef whatever it was.

I try not to do random. Cause you don’t who’s real and fake. But sometimes you gotta bite the bullet and take a risk.

My go to spot is in queens called Sammy’s on 74th by the 7 line been going there since leaving high school (2007)

Best spot for me is one that's in front of Jacobi hospital in the Bronx. Dudes got spicy rice, peppers, pickled veggies, etc. So bomb

Back
Top Bottom