FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Got damn that looks good. Nice rich DARK ( @Bend_The_Knee ) color

Recipie on the chickens?

How did you make the milk?

I put the coconut in the food processor with 3 cups of milk and pulsed it for like 5 minutes. Afterwards I strained it

For the chicken:
3 lbs of chicken
I cleaned it with water, lemon and vinegar
Cut up a onion, 3 bell peppers, habanero, garlic and tomato. Cut all that up and combine it with the chicken and all purpose seasoning. Refrigerated for 2 hours.

Remove the chicken from the vegetables. Fry the chicken in oil. In the recipe I used 1/2 which was a bit much. Next time I'll use 1/3. After the chicken is brown, add all the peppers and onions along with 3 cups water, 2 tablespoons of browning seasoning and 2 tablespoons of ketchup. Cook for about 30-40 minutes uncovered on medium high heat . It should be boiling so the water evaporates.

After, cook down to desired consistency and add 1 tablespoon of breadcrumbs to thicken the gravy and salt and pepper.

Last edited:
D1CB06CC-8AD8-4CBA-9833-444FAF2C6042.jpeg
Carrot cake , ice cream and watermelon seltzer

Best spot for me is one that's in front of Jacobi hospital in the Bronx. Dudes got spicy rice, peppers, pickled veggies, etc. So bomb

What street are they on??

Midtown I usually go to my guys Adel on 49th and 6th. Just a few blocks down from Halal Guys and they have real lamb and spicy rice, etc

What street are they on??

Midtown I usually go to my guys Adel on 49th and 6th. Just a few blocks down from Halal Guys and they have real lamb and spicy rice, etc

They literally were in front of the hospital main entrance. Haven't been there in a while so I can't 100% say they out there

Back
Top Bottom