FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

D86A8E28-193A-4D28-86A2-C2F390D16378.jpeg
Finally did it.
And what did you think?

You ordered a separate patty on the side?

Black pepper on everything.

BLACK pepper on everything. ( @Bend_The_Knee )

Pizza
Sandwiches
Salad

Anything that isn't sweet, I add black pepper
I mean dude just brought up a quick tip and you turned it in to a full on sauce you have to make with those extra ingridents :lol:

I like black pepper but I don't love it that much.
Funny exchange.

Have you ever had baked beans with ground beef/turkey? Usually with onions and diced peppers.

That wouldn't be classified as a chili. (I mean, I guess you COULD call it that)
Never heard of this dish and nothing else.

Seems like its missing an ingredient or two

D86A8E28-193A-4D28-86A2-C2F390D16378.jpeg
Finally did it.
Is that an extra patty on the side?

Last edited:
And what did you think?

You ordered a separate patty on the side?
It wasn’t bad, by any means. Just tasted like slightly “elevated” fast food. Burger was fine, animal style fries weren’t my favorite. I’d eat it again, but Shake Shack is the clear winner of the battle.

That’s a Flying Dutchman, which is 2 mustard-grilled patties with cheese between. It’s a secret menu item. It was easily the saltiest thing I’ve eaten on my trip so far, which is saying something.

maybe not baked beans

but there can be beans in chili. i personally dont like beans

only beans i like are red beans and mung beans

I can tell you're Asian :lol:. Not that I didn't know already. :smile:

I like most beans but man you don't want to stand behind me afterwards lol. Same goes for potatoes.

Mexican Coke > Coca Cola Life > regular Coke

I keep telling these boys drinking Mexican coke(sugar cane) is better than the American coke(high corn fructose syrup) or just any drink that contains “sugar cane” ingredient is better.

But its my own opinion.

My main goal is eliminate high corn syrup from the drinks I consume, drink must contain “sugar” for me to consume it once I achieve that goal.

It’s goes along way once you start to be aware of what you actually consume. And I’m no healthy guru but I know a thing or two.

Never heard it called that but those are basically cheese stuffed burgers?

Is that stuffed with mozzarella? :pimp:

Been a while since I've made burgers that way.

They originally originated from two places in Minneapolis.

Yup - exactly as described. Used a Williams and Sonoma burger press and mini mozzarella Baby Bell cheese wheels. They fit perfect.

500 on the GMG for about 15 minutes. Next time I'll do them for 10-12.

Back
Top Bottom