FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I mean like an outdoor BBQ serving burgers with fries. I swear I've never been to or seen such a thing. A fryer can't be that hard to setup right? Food trucks have fryers.

Love fruit tarts :pimp: but I like the ones with the bigger/thicker crusts more

I don’t know why but sparkling water is disgusting to me. Even the flavored ones. It makes no sense it’s always been funny to me. Like it’s just bubbly water but it tastes soooo bad :lol:
Ain't no beverage better than an ice cold seltzer after a long day other than an ice cold beer.

I mean like an outdoor BBQ serving burgers with fries. I swear I've never been to or seen such a thing. A fryer can't be that hard to setup right? Food trucks have fryers.

Again you good? :lol:

Burgers are an absolute must at an outdoor BBQ. And hot dogs, or in black folk case, hot links.

You good? :lol:

Burgers are an absolute must at an outdoor BBQ. And hot dogs, or in black folk case, hot links.
I was referring to french fries. All of my years looking at pics of BBQ's on facebook and attending BBQ's, there were never fries to go with the burgers. It was always Doritos, Ruffles, and Lays.

I was referring to french fries. All of my years looking at pics of BBQ's on facebook and attending BBQ's, there were never fries to go with the burgers. It was always Doritos, Ruffles, and Lays.

Oh got you now :lol:

Yeah that's not all that common. Most folks cant make fries to save their lives. I hate lays by the way. And doritos now. I just be eating those Hawaiian brand chips that come in the orange bag

Most of the time the bbq person will have grilled potatoes instead of French fries.

Oh got you now :lol:

Yeah that's not all that common. Most folks cant make fries to save their lives. I hate lays by the way. And doritos now. I just be eating those Hawaiian brand chips that come in the orange bag
That's what I meant. Since Hambugers and Fries are such an American staple, why do the fries disappear at BBQ's as if a fryer is impossible to obtain and operate?

I don’t care what y’all say. Cheat meal. Animal style everything. :pimp:
25AEEBFB-E2A0-4EF0-8FE3-E4349D91D388.jpeg

Funny convo.

One of my boys called me from a random cookout last year and was like, "Guess what side item they have here, fries."

I found it to be funny and odd as hell.

Grest points made here

If i’m having a party in the summer, i’ll be grilling food and sometimes fry stuff up in the kitchen too. Usually fries or tater tots and sometimes lumpia.

I've never seen fries at a cookout for grown people.
Never witnessed someone fix a plate and there were fries.

I have seen fries once at a birthday party for a kid

make french fries in a big pot on the stove in the kitchen, inside the house

...then bring them outside in batches

i've seen it at bbq's

there's always someone inside the house during a bbq
making/preparing various salads, drinks, desserts ,etc - just add french fries to that is all

Back
Top Bottom