FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

This probably my favorite brand of chips.
20180629_120035.jpg
20180629_120047.jpg

Shrimp fried rice
20180630_140501.jpg

8 ingredients clay pot
20180630_140119.jpg

Cut into the fish before I remembered to take the pic. Fried flounder
20180630_140117.jpg

S&P pork chops
20180630_140106.jpg

'Wet' beef chow fun
20180630_140210.jpg

1. Chic-Fil-A folks must go through some sort of CIA brain re-programming because I have never had the slightest bit of attitude from anyone that works there.

2. The PAJ (in reverse) usage was wild, glad I wasn't the only one that caught that.

3. DC Folks, PotBelly's is giving away free milkshakes today and tomorrow when you purchase a sandwich.

4. My go to @ Popeyes was getting the 3-strips with Fries.Biscuit. I used to go before going to the Go-Go, this was in the early 2000s. The thing is, I would always be given at least 5 strips, I guess they understood thier strips varies in size to the point where there was no uniform way to count "one." I wonder if that would still be the outcome if I went in 2018

Wild late but about the Popeyes, I always go close to closing and get strips and am usually blessed with 4-7 strips and extra sides, sometimes they hit me off with extra biscuits and upgrade my drink size.

The one shorty that usually has burgundy braids hits me with like 10 Mardis Gras Mustards too.

Pretty good youtuber for cooking/eating. Been watching him since he had 40k subs. His pho and fried chicken recipes are plentiful lol.
that dude chews like a ******* goat. i tried watching his mukbangs but i cannot stand his loud *** chewing. no one is finna take his food.

that dude chews like a ****ing goat. i tried watching his mukbangs but i cannot stand his loud *** chewing. no one is finna take his food.

Haha yeah some can't stand his smacking but it doesn't bother me any more just don't blast the volume lol or shut it off after he's done cooking.

I bought a few plantains about a week ago and these *********** barely yellow. Them joints was mad ripe when I bought em.

Love fruit tarts :pimp: but I like the ones with the bigger/thicker crusts more

I don’t know why but sparkling water is disgusting to me. Even the flavored ones. It makes no sense it’s always been funny to me. Like it’s just bubbly water but it tastes soooo bad :lol:

Has anyone ever been to a BBQ that had burgers and fries? It's weird to eat a hamburger with Doritos and Lays now that I think about it.

Has anyone ever been to a BBQ that had burgers and fries? It's weird to eat a hamburger with Doritos and Lays now that I think about it.
You good? :lol:

If it's a chain spot then yeah burgers are expected. If not, then no. Unless it's a BBQ burger.

Back
Top Bottom