FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

They rave about animal style fries. When I ordered some and saw they out a slice of american cheese on it and some bitter tasting onions, disgust. Cue the triple h gif.
Yea it looks like dog food. I would rather eat that bhaluts stuff that yall occasionally bring up.

I never hear folks actually discuss their BURGERS, always the fries.

Taco bell never hurt my stomach. As I got older though, white castle kills me if I eat too many burgers. They’re called sliders for a reason.

Use kill White Castle burgers in the day.

I got you. I used to always laugh at one of my boys for filling up on liquids before his meal came out. Would always get Raspberry or Strawberry Lemonades, drink like 3 glasses before food came out and then wouldn't finish his food. Always was funny to me

I’m notorious for doing this at the Cheesecake Factory with free refills (Arnold palmers)

1A864C3F-0124-4A9F-94EA-495B7BDD2EE9.jpeg
E8BC6381-44BB-4B71-8190-DB7F64A5F697.jpeg
05E94C95-37AF-4204-95BC-C7F0587088BF.jpeg

Rosa Mexicano

8FC8DDCE-C430-4390-AAEA-8E429F862717.jpeg

Some spot in va on the water.

16BA82EA-E576-4402-89C7-768061317D99.jpeg

Salsa verde enchiladas

331D96CA-2B22-41D4-B11B-DC79A0982D0F.jpeg

Scoes

29AE6B90-5648-4D2E-9136-508A785BDA02.jpeg

Cha cha chicken

Rosa Mexicano is legit. First place I’ve been that make the guacamole in front of you.

Fast food ask for your food first and then what you want to drink last.

restaurants ask for what you want to drink first ...

Tell me how to do it right.

Dip it in Ketchup?

Spread Ketchup on it?

Spread BBQ sauce on it?

Tell me the right way to eat it.
Spread bbq

I mean when you order a burger or sandwich that has different condiments they spread/pour/squirt it on the bun or meat. They don't give you a bunch of containers to dip.

Last edited:
Spread bbq

I mean when you order a burger or sandwich that has different condiments they spread/pour/squirt it on the bun or meat. They don't give you a bunch of containers to dip.
I always request that my "sauce" is on the side, I never trust how much will be put on by them.

So, I get (a) containers (I never use it all) of the sauce EYE request. Then I am able to control the amount of sauce that goes into each bite. (I am consistent with my methods) (Same as Fry Logic)

Simple method

Last edited:
I always request that my "sauce" is on the side, I never trust how much will be put on by them.

So, I get (a) containers (I never use it all) of the sauce EYE request. Then I am able to control the amount of sauce that goes into each bite. (I am consistent with my methods) (Same as Fry Logic)

Simple method
Excessive.

You got OCD?

I wouldnt compare innout to shake shack.

Five Guys and shake shack maybe cause a meal there is like $20.

Double cheeseburger, fries, and a drink for $7 at innout. Food is consistent, cheap. It's a good burger but all that makes it great imo.

Back
Top Bottom