FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

A1 sauce is one of the nastiest sauces I've eaten. I honestly dont see why black folks douse their steak in that vinegary ****. :lol:

Chicken Steaks (sandwiches) get A1 as well.

I never put alot of sauce on my foods, I just put a little for flavor. A few drops honestly.

Steaks shouldn't need sauce, I respectfully don't put sauce on them out of respect for the dead cow

20180625_101738(0).jpg

Last edited:
The last time I had Hardee’s I got sick AF. Cried real tears too, I love that place but can’t risk my life for that “angus” anymore

Nah not about the actual counting calories part, but just filling yourself up on those foreplay items. JUst end up making you feel stuffed after your real meal is done.

No, i meant that i only nibble on those things until the food arrives so that i can finsh my meal. Milkshakes and what not are for after the meal because they can easily fill you.

Few sips of water during the meal.

No, i meant that i only nibble on those things until the food arrives so that i can finsh my meal. Milkshakes and what not are for after the meal because they can easily fill you.

Few sips of water during the meal.
I got you. I used to always laugh at one of my boys for filling up on liquids before his meal came out. Would always get Raspberry or Strawberry Lemonades, drink like 3 glasses before food came out and then wouldn't finish his food. Always was funny to me

i always cut my burger in half, I go too hard on the apps and drinks and by the time i get to it I'm almost full. I usually wait until after i puff to take down the 2nd half.

I never implyed that you were, just looking at you strange.

All the time b? Unless you got small children hands that’s a good excuse. But if nah. Man card needs to be revoked.

did you read the rest or or nah?

Back
Top Bottom