FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

my company had complimentary burger/hotdogs/etc for all employees..didn't kno they were doing that so it was a pleasant surprise
D2C19ABD-DD2C-4C6C-BC35-FFBA67E09E4D.jpeg
My office caf is culinart too **** is always trash :lol:

When you look at it like this it really does depend if you eat with your hands or a fork.

I've done both but I usually use a fork.

Hence, why you would eat with a fork :lol:

Even if you dip you'll still have salt and oil on your hands. Still messy to me.

Eating fries with a fork? You guys are doing too much :lol:

Would rather have salt and oil on my fingers, than salt, oil AND ketchup

Where are you now?

Are you a student or teacher? Since you get summers off

That is fine. Perspective. He appeared to be stuttering and fumbling over his words when explaining

Currently in the Bronx. I’m a programmer and I work from home. My wife is a travel nurse so we live bi-costal. We do Airbnb in LA (currently looking for our own place). We spend the summer months with my mom (we sold our co-op and all of of our belongs).

Was not a fan he treated people on the show.

Would rather have salt and oil on my fingers, than salt, oil AND ketchup
The point is, both situations will have your fingers dirty.

And you say Ketchup as if it is concrete and couldn't simply be licked off of your fingers.

Im just messin around. Dont got nothing against it although i never do either. Wouldnt be mad at a cook cutting my burger in half.

Eating pizza with a fork n knife should also be brought up.

i always cut my burger in half, I go too hard on the apps and drinks and by the time i get to it I'm almost full. I usually wait until after i puff to take down the 2nd half.

That makes sense. I never order apps, just eat the bread and butter/chips and salsa they bring to the table.

Only water during my meal.

Drinks/milkshakes whatever after.

I order to go and eat my fries home to be clear.

Haven't ate inside a food joint in years and actual restaurants provides good forks anyway.

So I don't see why I wouldn't eat fries with a fork. Not too much, doing it just right.

Back
Top Bottom