FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I know Ziks answer but I cant trust a person if they dont say they dont occasionally do both

I never spread.

Ever.

I like to control the amount of katsup on each fry and I prefer it on the tip. Each fry is a different size so it Needs a different amount.

Or sometimes I'll grab a few fries and dip those head first.

The second choice seems messy. You would constantly have ketchup on your fingers. I don’t understand why someone would do that

The second choice seems messy. You would constantly have ketchup on your fingers. I don’t understand why someone would do that
If you only eat with 2 fingers, it will be just as "dirty" as it would be without the ketchup being spread. It would just be grease. Dirty fingers either way.

It makes sense why people do it, just different things for different folks

728FEF94-C756-489E-87E7-D84BB8495AC6.jpeg
Sloppy but good
Sweet King Hawaiian bun
Harvarti cheeses
Turkey bacon
Cheese
Ketchup
Fried egg whites (can’t stand yolk)
Mayo

Last edited:
I know Ziks answer but I cant trust a person if they dont say they dont occasionally do both

When you look at it like this it really does depend if you eat with your hands or a fork.

I've done both but I usually use a fork.
Hence, why you would eat with a fork :lol:

Even if you dip you'll still have salt and oil on your hands. Still messy to me.

When you look at it like this it really does depend if you eat with your hands or a fork.

I've done both but I usually use a fork.

Hence, why you would eat with a fork :lol:

Even if you dip you'll still have salt and oil on your hands. Still messy to me.

BlueBlood Zik

THe concept of trying to keep your DIRTY hands as clean as possible is a funny inner conflict

Back
Top Bottom