FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I looove Rofo western fries even if they’ve been out for a bit but their chicken can be really dry.

And it also seems like I always gotta wait 20 mins for the chicken to get done. I also hate having to wait in line with everyone paying for gas & white owls... :lol:
Lol. It's generally an experience.

Yeah, the chicken that's been sitting can definitely be kinda wack. The fresh chickens though...

f97.gif

Popeye's has no consistency, somehow the quality varies from restaurant to restaurant.
True.

I had a spicy po'boy downtown and it was delicious. Had one again that was closer by me and I couldn't finish it. Joint made me actively feel sick. I haven't had an upset stomach/food poisoning in over a decade and it felt like that was what I was eating :smh:

Whats worse to me is the professionalism. I cant count how many times I've went to a Popeyes and they told me they ran out of tenders or biscuits or chicken altogether :stoneface:
Not like popeye is so much cooler. guy had giant forearms.
More like body dismorphia.

I will agree that a lot of Popeyes are crap but when you find a good one, it’s the bomb. I’d much rather have Popeyes over kfc. For me it’s not even close.
The Popeyes I had to today was actually good luck. Fresh fried chicken which you should always get when you place a large order.

I really dont care for steak that much anymore. After a few bites, I was over it. I might try and see how I feel about smaller cuts like a filet mignon.

You continue to meet my expectations
Good. I believe in meeting expectations

D45B7676-CDE2-490C-9869-0AB4D98BC5EC.jpeg
40916347-FF5C-4EBE-87FD-B287DF40432D.jpeg
Went to the African spot. Plantains for days. Lmaooo
All of that looks good. What did they season the plantains with?

I looove Rofo western fries even if they’ve been out for a bit but their chicken can be really dry.

And it also seems like I always gotta wait 20 mins for the chicken to get done. I also hate having to wait in line with everyone paying for gas & white owls... :lol:
Wouldn't you WANT your chicken fresh? I would never complain about having to wait for "new" food. I mean it takes time to cook right?

Last edited:
I was talking to my good friend back in New York last night and told me they are opening a JAPANESE restaurant in nyc,Manhattan where you actually fish your meal by catching live fish. I’m intrigued....not in nyc right now but when do go back I’m gonna try it out. They actually have these zaou restaurants in Japan of course but that miles and a long plane travel away.

If anyone tried it chime in please.

Last edited:
True.

I had a spicy po'boy downtown and it was delicious. Had one again that was closer by me and I couldn't finish it. Joint made me actively feel sick. I haven't had an upset stomach/food poisoning in over a decade and it felt like that was what I was eating :smh:

Whats worse to me is the professionalism. I cant count how many times I've went to a Popeyes and they told me they ran out of tenders or biscuits or chicken altogether :stoneface:

More like body dismorphia.
Yeah there was a few years where I didn't eat fried foods or pork, then I went to the popeyes by MSG and the flood gates opened like what the hell have I been missing? must've had like 3 meals that day. Don't remember but i'm sure it made me sick.

I was talking to my good friend back in New York last night and told me they are opening a *** restaurant in nyc,Manhattan where you actually fish your meal by catching live fish. I’m intrigued....not in nyc right now but when do go back I’m gonna try it out. They actually have these zaou restaurants in Japan of course but that miles and a long plane travel away.

If anyone tried it chime in please.

Is the *** the restaurant name? otherwise

*** is an English abbreviation of the word "Japanese". Today it is generally regarded as an ethnic slur among Japanese minority populations in other countries, although English-speaking countries differ in the degree to which they consider the term offensive. In the United States, Japanese Americans have come to find the term very controversial or extremely offensive, even when used as an abbreviation.[1] In the past, *** was not considered primarily offensive; however, during and after the events of World War II, the term became derogatory.

1. Chic-Fil-A folks must go through some sort of CIA brain re-programming because I have never had the slightest bit of attitude from anyone that works there.

2. The PAJ (in reverse) usage was wild, glad I wasn't the only one that caught that.

3. DC Folks, PotBelly's is giving away free milkshakes today and tomorrow when you purchase a sandwich.

4. My go to @ Popeyes was getting the 3-strips with Fries.Biscuit. I used to go before going to the Go-Go, this was in the early 2000s. The thing is, I would always be given at least 5 strips, I guess they understood thier strips varies in size to the point where there was no uniform way to count "one." I wonder if that would still be the outcome if I went in 2018

Look like a dbag? You are. Knew it was a slur and still used it.

Low iq gonna low iq

If I bought the TVs that ninja got I’d be @noshoes

Hmmmm what about using ninja in this context? But you know what he really meant to say.....

I apologize for offending anyone, I have Japanese, Chinese and Asian friends I’m not a racist I did not mean to use it as a slur in a negative context but as a abbreviation. My bad.

Back
Top Bottom