FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

giphy.gif

I really dont care for steak that much anymore. After a few bites, I was over it. I might try and see how I feel about smaller cuts like a filet mignon.

I usually get this big piece of sirloin at Wegmens because it’s priced really nicely but my favorite is ribeye or boned ribeye. It’s the most flavorable piece of beef IMO.

I am with you.

If I eat fried chicken, I prefer white meat. Never messed with FRIED dark meat.

Now, grilled, baked, smoked, I will eat amy of it

I’m just the opposite. I will only eat dark meat from chicken & turkey.

Wouldn't you WANT your chicken fresh? I would never complain about having to wait for "new" food. I mean it takes time to cook right?
I’ve always found RoFos either had their chicken sitting for a while or they were out for a while & just beginning to put on the chicken. Usually it’s bcs they’re short staffed & the cashier has to run the front & the food. This happens to me like 70% of the time.

Usually the people who work at Popeyes are really rude too.

1. Chic-Fil-A folks must go through some sort of CIA brain re-programming because I have never had the slightest bit of attitude from anyone that works there.

Customer service in fast food is dead. It has been for years. They just want to take your money, give you the food, & have you get the hell up outta their face.

Chic Fil A however always consistently train their employees to go above & beyond. They also hire different “caliber” of person too. They always reply with that it would be my pleasure & are extra peppy.

I’m amazed how they do it consistently at every one of their locations nationwide & no other restaurant chain can do that too. Panera comes kinda close but not really.

Last edited:
Dallas/Fort Worth. Looking for good BBQ and Tex-Mex (particularly breakfast tacos). My friend would only recommend Torchy's and said there's a better spot he won't go to because they support the Trump administration (Mi Cocina, I think?) . Hence why I'm inquiring here. :lol:

velvet taco has some interesting tacos...

I follow a jazz cat, Christian Scott on IG & he posted a vid of him, Robert Glasper, & some other cats on a flight to Belgium for a show. He said they were all full & sleepy after chowing down a whole bunch of Popeyes & their red beans & rice. Weird coincidence given our convo in here. :lol:

One time I was eating breakfast at chick fila and there was a manager talking to who I assumed to be new hires.....he was talking to them about God and religion and things like that

I wonder if that aspect is involved in the interview process.

Like can you work there if you are not religious

One time I was eating breakfast at chick fila and there was a manager talking to who I assumed to be new hires.....he was talking to them about God and religion and things like that

@Bend_The_Knee should get a job there.

@Bend_The_Knee should get a job there.

hahahahahahahaha Easily. He would be an instant hire.

People are deadass under mind control.

I've seen muslim women in hijabs work there, so if you have to be religious I don't think they limit it to christianity.

A father on one of my son’s past football :emoji_soccer: teams tried to apply fo one of their franchises. It came down to that guy & 2 orher applicants but it ended up going to the dudes that were really religious. They do ext naive back round checks that include whether or not you regularly attend church & how involved you are with your church apparently.

Back
Top Bottom