FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I like Popeyes just not enough to go around like KFC. And it sucks they don’t have a consistent value meal similar to KFC. The chicken is good but the sides are nothing special. I like the biscuits and the mash ain’t bad. I rather have KFC sides with my Popeyes chicken :lol:

Popeyes is like top 5 GOAT fast-food. Crazy addictive that’s why I call it crack head Food.

“Boy if you don’t come get some of this high cholesterol food, you missing out”

My Popeyes order was actually good, hood spots you gotta becareful cause they will serve you dark meat chicken. Which to me is gross.

This man said dark meat chicken is gross when it has the most flavor.

I will agree that a lot of Popeyes are crap but when you find a good one, it’s the bomb. I’d much rather have Popeyes over kfc. For me it’s not even close.

Definitely. KFC's descent into mediocrity hurts. All my dad would buy to feed us when all my brothers came down :lol:

I love a good, soft roll for a Pastrami. Garlic and parmesan on fries is trash though
20180627_185812.jpg

Where u going for vacation?
Dallas/Fort Worth. Looking for good BBQ and Tex-Mex (particularly breakfast tacos). My friend would only recommend Torchy's and said there's a better spot he won't go to because they support the Trump administration (Mi Cocina, I think?) . Hence why I'm inquiring here. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom